W.Va. woman killed in crash in Robinson
A West Virginia woman was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle, head-on crash in Robinson.
Whitney Chipps, 19, of New Cumberland, died in the crash that occurred at 2:41 p.m. in the 1200 block of Silver Lane, a spokeswoman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said. Chipps was driving a car that was involved in a collision with a sport utility vehicle, the spokeswoman said.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday. Allegheny County homicide detectives and Robinson police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Crosby banned from Jets game because he missed All-Star Game
- LeBeau won’t join Cardinals coaching staff
- Former Steelers LB Haggans to do time in Westmoreland jail
- Pine-Richland’s DiNucci to Pitt; Kittanning’s Bowers opts for PSU
- Pittsburgh cracks down on overcrowded houses
- Tanker crash closes lane of Turnpike in Penn Township
- National Weather Service to evaluate work after missed call on storm
- Gorman: Not just a no-brainer for Pine-Richland’s DiNucci
- Blizzard howls its way into Boston but largely spares NYC
- Western Pa. farm markets keep customers coming when nothing’s growing
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended 8 games for hit on Letang