W.Va. woman killed in crash in Robinson
A West Virginia woman was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle, head-on crash in Robinson.
Whitney Chipps, 19, of New Cumberland, died in the crash that occurred at 2:41 p.m. in the 1200 block of Silver Lane, a spokeswoman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said. Chipps was driving a car that was involved in a collision with a sport utility vehicle, the spokeswoman said.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday. Allegheny County homicide detectives and Robinson police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Occupying playoff spot on Thanksgiving good harbinger for Penguins
- German financial giant Allianz SE slashes coal investments
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- McIntyre students hope Buddy Bench is beneficial to all
- Pittsburgh man charged with 56 counts after high-speed chase over weekend
- Greensburg Tribune-Review athletes of the week: Indiana’s Patrick O’Neal, Norwin’s Jess Boytim
- Roundup: Alcoa names post-split leaders for company keeping its name; General Mills sets goal to buy all-cage free eggs by 2025; more
- Black Friday loosens its hold on the holiday season
- H&M to open in Westmoreland Mall
- 2nd command officer at Allegheny County Jail punished