W.Va. woman killed in crash in Robinson
A West Virginia woman was killed Thursday in a two-vehicle, head-on crash in Robinson.
Whitney Chipps, 19, of New Cumberland, died in the crash that occurred at 2:41 p.m. in the 1200 block of Silver Lane, a spokeswoman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office said. Chipps was driving a car that was involved in a collision with a sport utility vehicle, the spokeswoman said.
An autopsy is scheduled Friday. Allegheny County homicide detectives and Robinson police are investigating the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Rockies’ 7-run 7th-inning dooms Pirates in 8-1 loss
- Homicide detectives investigating death of East Hills infant
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Phony physician wanted in Fayette also sought in Nebraska
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Wall of Valor to honor North Strabane man’s heroism
- Pirates notebook: Cole to make rehab start at Indianapolis on Monday