Ramps to northbound I-79 in Cranberry to open Thursday
Ramps from Route 228 in Cranberry to northbound Interstate 79 will open Thursday, according to the township.
PennDOT has set up flashing signs along Route 228 and Cranberry Woods Drive to inform motorists.
The ramps are part of road upgrades in that area, including a new exit ramp from southbound Interstate 79 to Route 228, along with a new traffic signal there.
Work to add ramps leading from westbound 228 to I-79 to alleviate traffic congestion on Route 228 should be completed this year.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Hornqvist, Spaling will lead by example
- Crosby, Malkin to miss start of Penguins camp
- Friday’s scouting report: Brewers at Pirates
- Woman sues Beaver County shelter, alleges discrimination
- Shady Side Academy’s Dua wins WPIAL Class AAA title; GCC sisters find forfeit deal in Class AA
- Steelers notebook: Big Ben sees increase in throwing out of shotgun
- Pirates notebook: Bucs batters seeing doubles
- Statewide high school football notebook: Clairton’s scoring gaining attention across Pa.
- Virus found at South Butler school
- Range Resources to pay $4.15M fine, close old gas drilling impoundments
- Positive economic news pushes Dow, S&P 500 to record levels