CCAC seeking to boost fall enrollment with open houses
The Community College of Allegheny County, which saw enrollment dip nearly 8 percent last year, will hold enrollment open houses for the fall at all of its locations 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 12.
CCAC spokeswoman Elizabeth Johnston said the open houses will provide “one stop shopping” for potential students.
Johnston said those seeking admission can explore academic programs, financial aid and career opportunities, and enroll in classes. CCAC has four campuses and four centers across Allegheny County.
For more information, call 412-237-8182.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates notebook: Trade rumors for Red Sox pitcher Lester still swirling
- After years of lobbying, Roethlisberger has Steelers regularly running no-huddle
- Pirates stumble in bid for sweep, lose to Giants, 7-5
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Steelers to retire Joe Greene’s jersey number
- 30 cited for blocking street at union rally
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- NFL notebook: Cardinals CB Peterson lands new $70M deal
- Penn State gets verbal commitment from Maryland defensive end
- One person dead in fire in Pleasant Hills
- Former Shady Side Academy standout set to take field for Pitt