Spec building gets Findlay approval
Findlay supervisors granted zoning approval on Wednesday evening to a 90,113-square-foot spec office building that could eventually contain a company with about 400 employees.
Chris Caruso, township planning director, said the development's 450 parking spaces exceed the zoning requirements of the township.
Scott Caplan of Clayco Realty Group, with offices in St. Louis and Chicago, said Thursday he could not identify the prospective tenant because he was under a confidentiality agreement.
The one-story building, at 130 Enterprise Drive in RIDC Park West, would be built on vacant property owned by CRG Parkway West. The only township requirement now is for the developer to obtain a building permit, Caruso said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LCB reduces fee for tavern gaming licenses
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- 2 sentenced for avoiding arrest after Steelers player was stabbed
- 6 cited for trespassing on UPMC property at union rally
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Coal, union rallies dot Pittsburgh landscape this week
- Western Pa. commission pitches $4.7 billion wish list to state
- Former walk-ons may lose scholarships under Penn State’s Franklin
- Giant Eagle provides assistance to fight proposed Wal-Mart in McCandless
- Satisfy your sweet tooth in Pittsburgh with treats from ethnic bakeries