Boy, 3, in fair condition after hit-and-run in Troy Hill
Pittsburgh police are investigating a hit-and-run that sent a 3-year-old boy to Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, where he is in fair condition.
The incident occurred about 3:15 p.m. in the 1500 block of Hatteras Street in Troy Hill, police said, when the toddler wandered into the street and walked into the back end of a passing vehicle. Witnesses were unable to give a clear description of the car, police said. Investigators said it is possible the driver may not have realized what had happened.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Burnett writing incredible final chapter
- Chicora man charged after entering East Franklin home
- Pirates notebook: Four players selected for All-Star Game
- Alvarez’s walk-off single lifts Pirates over Padres
- Gameday: Pirates vs San Diego Padres, July 7, 2015
- Sign ordinance on the horizon in West Kittanning
- Pair charged with prostitution-related offenses in South Greensburg
- Torn thumb ligament puts Pirates’ Harrison on 15-day disabled list
- New Kensington to consider bake shop
- Point Park University cutting 32 employees in reorganization
- Farm use of drones to take off as feds loosen restrictions