Boy, 3, in fair condition after hit-and-run in Troy Hill
Pittsburgh police are investigating a hit-and-run that sent a 3-year-old boy to Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, where he is in fair condition.
The incident occurred about 3:15 p.m. in the 1500 block of Hatteras Street in Troy Hill, police said, when the toddler wandered into the street and walked into the back end of a passing vehicle. Witnesses were unable to give a clear description of the car, police said. Investigators said it is possible the driver may not have realized what had happened.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Century III Mall’s Sears on track to close Dec. 7
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Obama administration announces plan to limit smog-forming ozone
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
- Police identify driver in North Side crash that killed pregnant woman
- Allegheny County Council wants to hike members’ $3K expense accounts
- Youngwood gets 1st full-size grocery in nearly 20 years
- Penguins GM prepares for emotional series against Carolina
- McKeesport’s Davis is vice chair of county Dem party
- Parade to start off Winterfest in Glassport