South Park man dead after single-car accident in Washington County
Canonsburg police are investigating the death of a 38-year-old South Park man, who was found unresponsive following a low-speed traffic accident Thursday, according to Washington County Coroner Timothy Warco.
Mark Anthony Fox of Patrick Place died at the Canonsburg Hospital emergency room.
Witnesses reported seeing a Chevrolet pick-up truck pull onto Cavasina Drive from a restaurant parking lot. The vehicle, traveling at a low speed, struck two other vehicles and then a sign pole, where it came to a stop.
Fox was unresponsive. Witnesses removed him from the car and began CPR before he was taken to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds