South Park man dead after single-car accident in Washington County
Canonsburg police are investigating the death of a 38-year-old South Park man, who was found unresponsive following a low-speed traffic accident Thursday, according to Washington County Coroner Timothy Warco.
Mark Anthony Fox of Patrick Place died at the Canonsburg Hospital emergency room.
Witnesses reported seeing a Chevrolet pick-up truck pull onto Cavasina Drive from a restaurant parking lot. The vehicle, traveling at a low speed, struck two other vehicles and then a sign pole, where it came to a stop.
Fox was unresponsive. Witnesses removed him from the car and began CPR before he was taken to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: At start, are Pens already finished?
- Accused Franklin Regional stabber allowed 1-hour furlough to pay respects to grandmother
- Identical twins born at West Penn Hospital a rare medical marvel
- Steelers’ Roethlisberger still hurting after hard hit from Ravens’ Upshaw
- Fire ravages Armstrong County meat packing plant
- Steelers notebook: RT Gilbert not in danger of losing his job
- City of Pittsburgh detective, 2 boys finalize adoption before judge
- Pittsburgh Public evacuates 3 schools after voicemail threat
- Fleeting availability of pumpkin ramps up excitement for fall flavors
- Embattled VFW mulls image among declining numbers
- Pennsylvania senator wants to arm school teachers, employees