South Park man dead after single-car accident in Washington County
Canonsburg police are investigating the death of a 38-year-old South Park man, who was found unresponsive following a low-speed traffic accident Thursday, according to Washington County Coroner Timothy Warco.
Mark Anthony Fox of Patrick Place died at the Canonsburg Hospital emergency room.
Witnesses reported seeing a Chevrolet pick-up truck pull onto Cavasina Drive from a restaurant parking lot. The vehicle, traveling at a low speed, struck two other vehicles and then a sign pole, where it came to a stop.
Fox was unresponsive. Witnesses removed him from the car and began CPR before he was taken to the hospital.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- Federal judge denies Spanier bid to halt criminal case
- ’80s, ’90s kids show ‘Cappelli and Company’ finds new life on TV, online
- Monroeville oxycodone dealer to spend 10 years in prison
- Performers create Princess magic for balls and birthdays
- Ohio exhibit on real Johnny Appleseed will hit the road
- Pittsburgh Botanic Garden in North Fayette to open first phase
- South Fayette High School backs out of federal lunch program
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?