7-Eleven to accept cash payments for PWSA water, sewer bills
Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority customers now can pay monthly bills with cash at any 7-Eleven store in the United States.
The authority created the new payment option for the convenience of customers who don't have bank accounts or credit cards, or are away from home when bills are due. PWSA offices accept payment only by check, money order or credit card.
Customers can pay in cash only at 7-Elevens, according to PWSA spokeswoman Melissa Rubin.
She said 7-Eleven clerks will scan a barcode on a customer's bill, collect payments and provide receipts. Customers should allow several days for bills to be processed.
PWSA provides water and sewer services to more than 300,000 customers in Pittsburgh and surrounding municipalities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2 stores robbed in Alle-Kiski Valley
- Springdale to stick with chief
- Burrell makes effort to improve performance scores
- Steelers film session: Watt kept under control
- Upper Burrell man charged with sexually assaulting boy
- Leechburg councilwoman resigns; applicants sought
- Nearing season’s midpoint, Steelers still have issues to sort out
- 2 appointees fill out Cheswick Council
- BVA’s Parshall gives Penn State a commitment for softball
- Rossi: Fleury is, and will remain, Penguins’ soul
- Officials unite to combat violence in New Kensington