Boy pulled from Fox Chapel Golf Club swimming pool revived
An 8-year-old boy was revived after being pulled from the water Wednesday evening at the Fox Chapel Golf Club swimming pool, police said.
Paramedics and officers called at 8:35 p.m. When they arrived, officers said, CPR was in progress, but the boy was soon breathing and opened his eyes.
The boy was taken to Children's Hospital in Lawrenceville, officers said.
No other information was available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Czech rookie Simon getting familiar with surroundings
- Experts warn Kane’s Haiti trip might jeopardize any case from 2014 wiretap
- Pirates notebook: McCutchen takes NL Player of the Month for 4th time
- Five taken to hospitals after school bus-SUV crash in Washington Township
- A-K Valley high school football notebook: New quarterbacks set to make debuts
- Pirates, Marlins in talks to play 2016 game in Puerto Rico
- McKeesport teen killed by school bus on Eden Park Boulevard
- Federal tax-fraud investigation appears to be closing in on North Hills businessman
- Bubble players get last chance to impress Steelers
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Brady free to play after judge rules against NFL in ‘Deflategate’