Shooting in Mt. Oliver closes part of Brownsville Road
A portion of Brownsville Road in Mt. Oliver was closed Thursday evening during a police investigation of a shooting.
Police and paramedics were called at 6:46 p.m. for a report of a man shot in the leg near the intersection of Brownsville Road and Amanda Avenue, county emergency dispatchers said.
The man was taken to a hospital. No other information was available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Penguins notebook: Road trip increases in difficulty
- Hax: Pregnant sister is off her rocker over alleged chair-breaking incident
- Mt. Lebanon deer-culling corrals sprayed with urine, repellent
- Federal jury says gas company shorted owners on royalties
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.
- U.S. Ambassador to South Korea stable after facial surgery for knife wounds
- Federal judge dismisses complaint against foreclosure propery management company
- Beistel overcomes nerves, 1st-round opponent at PIAA Class AA tournament
- Ex-wife of late Argentine prosecutor: Death was a homicide
- Seneca Valley special-needs student left on bus