Shooting in Mt. Oliver closes part of Brownsville Road
A portion of Brownsville Road in Mt. Oliver was closed Thursday evening during a police investigation of a shooting.
Police and paramedics were called at 6:46 p.m. for a report of a man shot in the leg near the intersection of Brownsville Road and Amanda Avenue, county emergency dispatchers said.
The man was taken to a hospital. No other information was available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Reversing the field: Pirates continue to raid Yankees for hidden skill
- Injuries to Penguins’ Ehrhoff, Letang force defense to pick up slack
- Former Pa. Gov. Corbett: From pension critic to collector
- McKeesport man: My ex-girlfriend ‘attempted to run me over’; she says he hit her and she panicked
- GOP succeeding at down-ballot level
- Responsibility for sinkhole near Glassport remains uncertain
- Pirates notebook: Locke the choice to be 5th starter
- Five is enough for Penguins’ defensemen
- Mother of Kiski student files lawsuit against bus company, driver
- Owner of Penn Hills tombstone business pleads guilty to swindling the bereaved out of $90K
- Laurel Mountain Ski Resort discusses planned revival