Missing teen enrolled at Pittsburgh Job Corps sought by police
Pittsburgh police are searching for a missing 17-year-old girl who they say suffers from depression and has posted information on social media that concerns officers.
Desiree Wade is a resident of Harrisburg who is enrolled at Pittsburgh Job Corps, police said Friday. The teen was last seen Thursday.
She is black, 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds. Wade, who has her hair in a ponytail, wears red and black Adidas hi-tops or black knee-high boots, police said.
Anyone who has seen her is asked to call 911 or city police at 412-323-7141.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Miami (Fla.) gets prepared to take on ‘physical’ Pitt team
- Alpine touring skiing movement faces uphill climb in Western Pa.
- Four helicopters respond to Route 51 crash in Rostraver
- Steelers notebook: Linebacker Timmons hoping for contract extension
- Penguins 4th line is showing promise
- Leechburg girls set out to build on breakout season
- Leechburg boys set to go up-tempo
- Donegal VFW to host Hunters Breakfast on opening day
- District Game of the Week: Assumption at Slippery Rock
- EPA works on algae rules to protect from toxins found in lakes, rivers
- Heyl: Not foreign to us: Lawmakers don’t stay focused on state problems