Route 22 accident in Monroeville causes traffic jam
A four-car crash on Route 22 in Monroeville has westbound traffic backed up toward Murrysville.
The crash occurred at 11:11 a.m. near 5076 William Penn Highway.
There were two injuries. The cause of the crash and the severity of the injuries is not yet known.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Shooting of Pittsburgh cab driver spotlights risks of profession
- Saturday essay: Thanking Dad
- Manorville man shares love for fishing
- West Virginia whips San Diego State to claim Las Vegas Invitational title
- Unsung backups provide boost for Steelers defensive line
- Republicans roll dice as Trump headlines Pennsylvania Society event
- Gilbert, son of ex-Pitt football standout, commits to Panthers
- Unabashed church pastors put politics front and center
- TJ girls basketball to feature 10 enthusiastic underclassmen
- Pakistan’s private schools chief rebukes teenage activist Malala Yousafzai
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime