Washington County man accused of homicide in more trouble
A Washington County man awaiting trial on vehicular homicide charges was arrested Friday after selling heroin to undercover police officers, District Attorney Eugene Vittone said.
Jordan Jacobson, 20, of McDonald sold marijuana to undercover officers several times over the span of 10 days, Vittone said. Once, Jacobson used a child to deliver marijuana to an undercover officer. He is in jail on a $250,000 bond.
Jacobson was charged in January with being under the influence of drugs when he crashed his car on July 27, 2013, killing two of his passengers and injuring a third. He was released from jail after posting a $100,000 bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins trade for Toronto’s Kessel
- Pirates notebook: Cole cool about hostile comment
- Steelers submit application to host Super Bowl
- Saudi prince will donate all wealth, $32B worth
- Ligonier Township officer’s widow to file civil suit
- Second Blair County friar commits suicide in province under sex abuse investigation
- Remains of Korean War soldier from Apollon identified
- Three seek to serve four-year term in seat of deceased county council member
- Leading on race: Communities, not elites
- FBI searching for Homestead man indicted for sex trafficking in children
- Thousands of dollars missing from Ambridge Water Authority, police say