Washington County man accused of homicide in more trouble
A Washington County man awaiting trial on vehicular homicide charges was arrested Friday after selling heroin to undercover police officers, District Attorney Eugene Vittone said.
Jordan Jacobson, 20, of McDonald sold marijuana to undercover officers several times over the span of 10 days, Vittone said. Once, Jacobson used a child to deliver marijuana to an undercover officer. He is in jail on a $250,000 bond.
Jacobson was charged in January with being under the influence of drugs when he crashed his car on July 27, 2013, killing two of his passengers and injuring a third. He was released from jail after posting a $100,000 bond.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Brawl for ADs between Pitt and WVU
- Fleury’s career-best 6th shutout lifts Penguins over Avalanche in overtime
- Clairton students reference positive ‘Frozen’-themed lessons
- Steelers must be creative in providing snaps for linebackers
- Analysis: Misunderstood Chryst served Pitt well
- Elizabeth Forward marks 35th year of senior holiday breakfast
- Time is of essence for Pitt in finding football coach, athletic director
- McKeesport Area fourth-grader thrilled with gift from White Oak Lions Club
- Veteran tight end Miller’s blocking skill crucial to success to Steelers running game
- Pitt offensive coordinator Rudolph still focused on Panthers
- Samples show Plumcreek gas leaks aren’t methane