Washington County man guilty on child porn charges
For the second time, a federal jury has convicted a Washington County man of receiving, distributing and possessing child pornography.
The 12-member jury deliberated three hours before convicting David Cunningham, 42, of Eighty Four on Friday. U.S. District Judge Cathy Bissoon scheduled his sentencing for Nov. 12.
A federal jury in 2010 convicted Cunningham on the same charges, but the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the verdict on an evidentiary issue in 2012 and sent the case back for a new trial.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police officer reported wounded in New Florence; suspect at-large
- Central Catholic wins 5th WPIAL football title
- WPIAL Class AAA notes: Title games draw 16,500 to Heinz Field
- Zatkoff’s, Malkin’s heroics not enough as Oilers down Penguins in shootout
- Four downs: Steelers might still be Adams’ best bet
- Funding highway bill atop Rep. Shuster’s agenda
- Aliquippa wins 16th WPIAL title, ends South Fayette’s 44-game winning streak
- Steelers find success vs. NFC
- Steelers notebook: Brown downplays possible matchup against Seahawks’ Sherman
- Robert Morris defeats Mississippi Valley State for 1st victory of season
- Anti-drug agencies find key ally in battling overdoses: Addicts