Washington County man guilty on child porn charges
For the second time, a federal jury has convicted a Washington County man of receiving, distributing and possessing child pornography.
The 12-member jury deliberated three hours before convicting David Cunningham, 42, of Eighty Four on Friday. U.S. District Judge Cathy Bissoon scheduled his sentencing for Nov. 12.
A federal jury in 2010 convicted Cunningham on the same charges, but the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the verdict on an evidentiary issue in 2012 and sent the case back for a new trial.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. Treasurer McCord resigns without explanation, to leave Feb. 12
- Wintry mix of rain, freezing rain and snow bearing down on Pittsburgh area
- Starkey: What are Penguins, Pirates up to?
- Pitt’s 2015 schedule includes 5 road games in 1st 7 games
- Beaver County man arrested in 24-year-old Clinton County cold case
- BNY Mellon is putting iconic Citizens Bank Tower up for sale
- Beer spills onto Route 22 when delivery truck collides with coal truck
- Capitals dominate overmatched Penguins in win at Verizon Center
- 3 in Westmoreland charged in prescription narcotics operation
- Police stop car in Beltzhoover, find body in back seat
- Lapierre eager to make mark with Penguins