Monroeville Boulevard restrictions starting for road project
Motorists on Monroeville Boulevard will see lane restrictions for six weeks starting at 7 p.m. Tuesday to allow construction crews to complete an intersection widening project, Allegheny County officials said.
Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction with a center turning lane between Stroschein Road and Pitcairn Road in Monroeville. The restrictions are necessary for the Monroeville Boulevard at Corporate One Way intersection widening project, officials said.
The $550,000 project is scheduled to be completed in mid-September.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings
- Starkey: Chryst a miserable failure at Pitt
- Steelers’ Bell, Chiefs’ Charles elevating running back position in NFL
- Pouliot scores in NHL debut as Penguins tame Panthers, 3-1
- South Fayette football team distributes Steelers tickets to Carlynton, Wilkinsburg
- Pitt players support Rudolph for job
- Pitt football fights to overcome steppingstone status
- Minor league report: Other prospects on Penguins’ radar
- Penn State wins 2nd straight women’s volleyball title
- Pair of NYC officers killed in ambush shooting
- Energy sector adjusts to global oil plummet