Monroeville Boulevard restrictions starting for road project
Motorists on Monroeville Boulevard will see lane restrictions for six weeks starting at 7 p.m. Tuesday to allow construction crews to complete an intersection widening project, Allegheny County officials said.
Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction with a center turning lane between Stroschein Road and Pitcairn Road in Monroeville. The restrictions are necessary for the Monroeville Boulevard at Corporate One Way intersection widening project, officials said.
The $550,000 project is scheduled to be completed in mid-September.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- National Weather Service predicts up to 7 inches of snow before Sunday night
- Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
- Rossi: Pirates must pay for Mr. Right
- Man killed in Shaler house fire identified
- Arrogant media elites mock Middle America
- Chicago’s 1st black major league baseball player Minoso dies
- Coyotes proliferate despite year-round hunting
- Burnett’s farewell tour wishlist has just 1 item: Pirates World Series
- Winnik impresses Penguins in first workout
- Under Rutherford, it’s been a sizeable shakeup for Penguins
- Police investigating shooting at Strip District club