Monroeville Boulevard restrictions starting for road project
Motorists on Monroeville Boulevard will see lane restrictions for six weeks starting at 7 p.m. Tuesday to allow construction crews to complete an intersection widening project, Allegheny County officials said.
Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction with a center turning lane between Stroschein Road and Pitcairn Road in Monroeville. The restrictions are necessary for the Monroeville Boulevard at Corporate One Way intersection widening project, officials said.
The $550,000 project is scheduled to be completed in mid-September.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL notebook: Goodell won’t recuse himself from Brady’s appeal
- Butler Township commissioners to consider new zoning regulations on gas well pads
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Mets, May 23, 2015
- Sophomore standouts Wiltrout, Geist shine at PIAA meet
- Pirates’ McCutchen laughs off pay stub leak
- Review: Bricolage’s ‘Saints Tour’ is creepy, on-the-move theater
- Indianapolis 500 notebook: Injury forces another driver out of Indy 500
- MLB notebook: Brewers reliever Smith suspended 8 games for using foreign substance on arm
- Fighting the scourge of cucumber beetles and deadly bacterial wilt
- Washington County native to lead Farmington arts center
- Slippery Rock library gains money match to replace undersized home