Turnpike E-Zpass express lanes to close temporarily in Warrendale this week
The eastbound express E-ZPass lanes at the Warrendale Toll Plaza will be closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, and the westbound lanes will be closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
The lanes are for E-ZPass customers and allow travel at normal highway speeds.
E-ZPass customers can still pay electronically at conventional E-ZPass lanes, which have a speed limit of 5 mph.
The closure is needed so that workers can perform routine maintenance on the electronic toll equipment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ferrante trial: Doctor couldn’t figure out what made Klein so sick
- Counterfeit credit card ring falls for failure to remember birth date on fake ID
- Pennsylvania chips in $2.5M for $38M boutique hotel in Pittsburgh
- Port Authority steps loser to linking Oakland and Downtown, makes switch from Highmark to Aetna
- Arrest made in connection with Rostraver home invasion
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Monsour hospital properties sold at free-and-clear sale
- Primanti Bros. to mail sandwiches nationwide