Turnpike E-Zpass express lanes to close temporarily in Warrendale this week
The eastbound express E-ZPass lanes at the Warrendale Toll Plaza will be closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, and the westbound lanes will be closed 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, according to the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission.
The lanes are for E-ZPass customers and allow travel at normal highway speeds.
E-ZPass customers can still pay electronically at conventional E-ZPass lanes, which have a speed limit of 5 mph.
The closure is needed so that workers can perform routine maintenance on the electronic toll equipment.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Pa. Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case