Man shot to death in Homewood
City homicide detectives are investigating the fatal shooting of a man Thursday night in Homewood.
Paramedics and police were called to North Dunfermline Street shortly before 10 p.m. for the report of a man down, bleeding from the head. When paramedics arrived, they found the man dead in a nearby alley.
“I can confirm there is a black male found fatally shot on Annan Way,” police spokeswoman Sonya M. Toler said. She said he had been shot in the head.
No other information was immediately available.
Michael Hasch is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7820 or at email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- How to land that 1st job after college
- New J.C. Penney CEO comes from middle-income America
- Truffle dogs sniff out pungent fungus prized by foodies
- Corporate America speaking out on social issues, getting results
- Early turnout strong for Pittsburgh’s Fourth of July festivities
- Review: ‘Finders Keepers’ recalls ‘Misery’ as Stephen King torments a reader
- After years of downsizing, big houses make comeback
- Importance stressed of securing your online banking
- Seneca Valley, Pitt grad Smith one step away from majors with White Sox
- Pa. could ease restrictions on fireworks, reaping big bang in taxes
- New Penguin Kessel’s shot is what makes him special