Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
A worker at Pittsburgh International Airport was seriously injured in an accident Tuesday night, airport spokeswoman JoAnn Jenny said.
The woman was operating a vehicle that pulls and positions planes on the apron around the terminal when the accident occurred at 8:56 p.m., Jenny said. Emergency personnel responded and took the woman to Allegheny General Hospital in the North Side.
Jenny said she had no information about the circumstances of the accident.
No planes or passengers were involved in the incident that occurred outside Gate D79 of the airside terminal, Jenny said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Snyder seeks re-election as Fayette County Clerk of Courts
- Latrobe woman charged with open lewdness
- Trade for Winnik gives Penguins’ competition among bottom six
- Oilfield employee cutbacks may benefit long-haul trucking
- First Draft: Homebrew guru says Budweiser’s message was the opposite of crafty
- Woman identified in fatal Washington crash
- Monessen-Jeannette: Who gets the gold?
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns
- In Monongahela Valley Hospital visit, former Steeler emphasizes value of exercise
- North Charleroi chase suspect ordered to stand trial
- Rue21 plays to tough teen crowd with new store in Cranberry