Route 28 traffic patterns changing
Route 28 traffic patterns will change Friday with lanes shifting toward a new retaining wall, PennDOT officials said.
The latest phase will shift traffic lanes away from the Allegheny River and toward a new retaining wall on the Troy Hill side of the road. There will continue to be two lanes southbound and one lane northbound while crews work to reconstruct the northbound lanes, PennDOT said.
The new phase will re-establish the East Ohio Street exit. The old configuration forced drivers in the right lane onto East Ohio Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Buyer’s remorse: Most mergers don’t work out for acquiring company
- Deer processing fee waived for Hunters Sharing the Harvest participants
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Thousands depend on Mon Valley area red kettle drive
- Gridiron nomad Christian makes last collegiate stop at WVU
- Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
- Aerobics center offers services to Greensburg VFD
- Blairsville-Saltsburg School Board considers options for reconfiguring grades
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Salvation Army kicks off annual kettle campaign
- Holidays are perfect for a fresh take on wearing sequins