Route 28 traffic patterns changing
Route 28 traffic patterns will change Friday with lanes shifting toward a new retaining wall, PennDOT officials said.
The latest phase will shift traffic lanes away from the Allegheny River and toward a new retaining wall on the Troy Hill side of the road. There will continue to be two lanes southbound and one lane northbound while crews work to reconstruct the northbound lanes, PennDOT said.
The new phase will re-establish the East Ohio Street exit. The old configuration forced drivers in the right lane onto East Ohio Street.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cole working to become Penguins’ next Martin on defense
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Opposing TEs Miller, Gates took differing paths to greatness
- Pitt, WR Boyd look to break out against Virginia
- Bomb blasts kill 86 at peace rally in Turkey; 186 injured
- Gorman: WPIAL must answer with power move
- NFL notebook: Cardinals to stay in W.Va. ahead of Steelers game
- State woos Kennametal with $1M in incentives to stay in Pa.
- Marshals seek parole violator who walked away from Downtown treatment center
- Penn State to face improving Indiana team