Gunman robs pizza shop in Mt. Oliver
The Vocelli Pizza shop in Mt. Oliver was robbed at gunpoint Sunday evening, authorities said.
The robbery was reported about 6:30 p.m. in the 600 block of Brownsville Road, an Allegheny County 911 dispatcher said.
No one was injured, and the robber fled with an unknown amount of loot.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- ‘Ambitious goal’ set for reducing HIV infections in Allegheny County
- Council votes to ban tobacco use in Pittsburgh parks
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- Pittsburgh region’s philanthropic sector at top of nation’s pack
- Allegheny County park facility reservations going online
- Ex-recreation director settles age discrimination lawsuit against Pittsburgh
- Mt. Lebanon puts temporary halt on deer kill
- Merged United Way to reveal 5-year plan aimed at Western Pa. children
- Lane restrictions announced for portion of Route 28
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh gets $500K estate gift
- Renovation planned for blighted homes in Garfield