Newsmaker: Patrick Cunningham
By Jeremy Boren
Published: Monday, December 31, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, March 29, 2013
Noteworthy: Carlow University hired Cunningham as vice president for finance and administrative services
Residence: Bethel Park
Family: Wife Lori; children Brent, Tyler and Kara
Background: Cunningham plans to start at Carlow on Wednesday. Previously, he worked for two years for the Jewish Healthcare Foundation of Pittsburgh, Downtown, where he was chief financial and operating officer. He also worked at the Pittsburgh Theological Seminary in East Liberty as vice president of finance and administration and at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, where he was chief financial officer and director of administration.
Education: Bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Pittsburgh and an accounting certificate from Robert Morris University. He graduated from Central Catholic High School and attended Saint Paul's Cathedral Grade School, operated by the Sisters of Mercy.
Quote: “I am glad to be a part of the Carlow community, where I'll have the opportunity to once again connect with the values of the Sisters of Mercy.”
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- Memorial Day weekend traffic expected to be slightly lighter than last year
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Newsmaker: Tom G. Leech
- Competitors offer tips to Stanton Heights school startup
- Link between bomb threats, bank heist probed
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.