Child, 5, survives fall from 4th-floor window in Wilkinsburg
By The The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Dec. 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
A 5-year-old child appeared to have fallen four stories from a Wilkinsburg apartment window and survived Sunday afternoon, authorities said.
The boy fell from an apartment building at Biddle Avenue and West Street around 2:10 p.m., according to Allegheny County 911 dispatchers.
The boy, whose injuries appeared to be minor, was transported to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, in Lawrenceville.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Obama, Biden in region today to announce job grant programs worth $600M
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- For undercover officer who tried to nab Lawrence County flasher, work can be ‘drag’
- Allegheny County employees sticking with Highmark to save money, send message
- Defense experts tell of disease they say claimed 4-month-old from Castle Shannon whose father is charged with homicide
- Moon school hiring under fire
- Methane emission levels by shale natural gas drillers disputed by EPA, researchers
- Comedian Gallagher gets his money from North Versailles promoter