Child, 5, survives fall from 4th-floor window in Wilkinsburg
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, December 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
A 5-year-old child appeared to have fallen four stories from a Wilkinsburg apartment window and survived Sunday afternoon, authorities said.
The boy fell from an apartment building at Biddle Avenue and West Street around 2:10 p.m., according to Allegheny County 911 dispatchers.
The boy, whose injuries appeared to be minor, was transported to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, in Lawrenceville.
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- College teacher training found in study to be ‘industry of mediocrity’
- Sewickley church can repurpose ‘pink house’ to fellowship center
- Delayed decision on drilling at parks risks losing Allegheny County millions, County Executive Fitzgerald says
- Sentencing postponed in Pitt online threats case
- Civil War history hides in, around Pittsburgh
- Newsmaker: Jessica Vega-Rogowicz
- Small communication firms target system
- Pittsburgh police, civilian employees to work convention
- Newsmaker: Jennifer Moss
- Newsmaker: Tom Lopus
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.