Work in Pittsburgh's 'bathtub' area to wrap up soon
The westbound lanes of the Parkway East will be closed on Tuesday night as crews wrap up rehabilitation work on the “bathtub” section between the Grant Street and Fort Pitt Bridge interchanges.
All westbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday through 5 a.m. Wednesday while crews saw and seal pavement joints, place barriers and perform other minor work.
Traffic should detour via the Grant Street off-ramp to Fort Pitt Boulevard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2014 has been among deadliest for world’s airline industry
- Newsmaker: Charles H. “Chip” Dougherty Jr.
- Kaufman Foundation awards research grants to schools, including Pitt, CMU
- Residents, search panel refine sketch of Pittsburgh police chief
- Pittsburgh police officers reprimanded in Banksville restaurant robbery
- Transplant patients in limbo over coverage under UPMC-Highmark pact
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- $24M water filter project at Aspinwall treatment plant nears kickoff
- Fitzgerald stacks legislative wins as Allegheny council members struggle
- Bucar grilled by City Council, likely to win approval as public safety chief
- Revised anti-nepotism policy lets Allegheny County judges keep family in jobs