Work in Pittsburgh’s ‘bathtub’ area to wrap up soon
Published: Monday, December 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
The westbound lanes of the Parkway East will be closed on Tuesday night as crews wrap up rehabilitation work on the “bathtub” section between the Grant Street and Fort Pitt Bridge interchanges.
All westbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday through 5 a.m. Wednesday while crews saw and seal pavement joints, place barriers and perform other minor work.
Traffic should detour via the Grant Street off-ramp to Fort Pitt Boulevard.
- Storm won’t pack as big of a punch in W.Pa.
- Newsmaker: Tony Cintron
- Four city school board candidates won’t be challenged in fall
- Catholic philosopher’s works to go high-tech
- Municipal roundup: Dormont mayor’s battle still tight
- Former Mt. Lebanon commissioner on top
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- Food haulers targeted by police, ag inspectors
- Trauma study in Pittsburgh region won’t need up-front approval
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.