Work in Pittsburgh's 'bathtub' area to wrap up soon
The westbound lanes of the Parkway East will be closed on Tuesday night as crews wrap up rehabilitation work on the “bathtub” section between the Grant Street and Fort Pitt Bridge interchanges.
All westbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday through 5 a.m. Wednesday while crews saw and seal pavement joints, place barriers and perform other minor work.
Traffic should detour via the Grant Street off-ramp to Fort Pitt Boulevard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Roman Catholic Church in midst of culture clash over gays
- 2 killed in single-vehicle crash in Pittsburgh
- Snake bites on the rise in Western Pa.
- Author of Americans with Disabilities Act celebrates its effects in Carnegie
- Pittsburgh police motorcycle officer seriously injured in crash
- Newsmaker: Mark Rubenstein
- Peduto pushes for affordable housing in East Liberty redevelopment
- Allegheny RAD executive director moving on after 2 decades
- Proposed 8-story apartment complex called too tall in North Side’s Garden Theater area
- 2 men wounded in Hill District drive-by shooting
- Western Pa. prosecutors zero in on human trafficking; legislation pending