Work in Pittsburgh's 'bathtub' area to wrap up soon
The westbound lanes of the Parkway East will be closed on Tuesday night as crews wrap up rehabilitation work on the “bathtub” section between the Grant Street and Fort Pitt Bridge interchanges.
All westbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday through 5 a.m. Wednesday while crews saw and seal pavement joints, place barriers and perform other minor work.
Traffic should detour via the Grant Street off-ramp to Fort Pitt Boulevard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ross brothers ordered to pay fine, remove debris from Christmas display
- State law complicates Allegheny County proposal for letter grading of restaurants
- Pittsburgh councilwoman: Peduto seeks to reroute money from North Side project in retribution
- Newsmaker: Terri Liberto
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- Beechview man arrested on child pornography charges
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships
- Proposal to limit access divides Penn Hills, Homewood neighborhoods
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe