Work in Pittsburgh's 'bathtub' area to wrap up soon
The westbound lanes of the Parkway East will be closed on Tuesday night as crews wrap up rehabilitation work on the “bathtub” section between the Grant Street and Fort Pitt Bridge interchanges.
All westbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday through 5 a.m. Wednesday while crews saw and seal pavement joints, place barriers and perform other minor work.
Traffic should detour via the Grant Street off-ramp to Fort Pitt Boulevard.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- City’s plan for Strip flummoxes vendors
- Orders for Pittsburgh police hats soar with new uniform policy
- Marshall land parcel along Route 910 eyed as park site
- State lawmakers delay hearings on Corbett’s review of academic standards
- CDC backlog means W.Pa, likely won’t get respiratory virus diagnoses quickly
- Local groups hope NFL lends support
- Google grants teachers’ school supply wishes
- Judge denies request to lift gag order in Ford case
- $5M grant sought for trade center site near Pittsburgh airport
- Number of jobs in high-tech industry outpace workers in Pittsburgh, nation
- Coach accused in $2,400 theft from Baldwin Hockey Club