Work to close lanes on two bridges
PennDOT contractors will check overhead signs on the Highland Park and Tarentum bridges on Monday, requiring short-term lane closures, officials said.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, weather permitting, crews from Mackin Engineering and Sofis Rigging Co. will start on the Tarentum Bridge in Tarentum, then move to the Highland Park Bridge.
Short-term lane closures and restrictions will occur as needed, and only one direction of travel will be restricted at a time.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 1 killed, several hurt as police chase ends in Oakland crash
- Plum officials reassess equipment policy after sexual assault case
- Pittsburgh police solve fewer homicides
- Pittsburgh man going to prison for fatally stabbing girlfriend’s son with butcher knife
- Detour signs highlight woes expected in Bigelow and Baum projects in Pittsburgh
- American Airlines manager arrested in Pittsburgh on sex crimes charges
- Duquesne man arrested again for Megan’s Law violations
- Pittsburgh capital plans shift to repairs to police, fire, paramedic stations
- South Side zoning clashes with parking: Workers hurt
- Wet weather puts Three Rivers Regatta events in jeopardy
- Security cameras, more police planned at Monroeville Mall