Work to close lanes on two bridges
PennDOT contractors will check overhead signs on the Highland Park and Tarentum bridges on Monday, requiring short-term lane closures, officials said.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, weather permitting, crews from Mackin Engineering and Sofis Rigging Co. will start on the Tarentum Bridge in Tarentum, then move to the Highland Park Bridge.
Short-term lane closures and restrictions will occur as needed, and only one direction of travel will be restricted at a time.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Pittsburgh photo exhibit shines light on ‘Good’ work
- Judge expected to sign sale order for August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships
- Prosecutor in Ferrante cyanide trial attacked; partner charged with assault
- Water process eyed for 2 parks in Allegheny County
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Newsmaker: Susana J. Munro
- Etna struggles with high commercial vacancy rates
- Savvy Service Employees International Union ‘keeps light on’