Work to close lanes on two bridges
Published: Monday, December 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
PennDOT contractors will check overhead signs on the Highland Park and Tarentum bridges on Monday, requiring short-term lane closures, officials said.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, weather permitting, crews from Mackin Engineering and Sofis Rigging Co. will start on the Tarentum Bridge in Tarentum, then move to the Highland Park Bridge.
Short-term lane closures and restrictions will occur as needed, and only one direction of travel will be restricted at a time.
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Food haulers targeted by police, ag inspectors
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Allegheny County medical examiner: ‘All options open’ in UPMC doctor’s cyanide death
- Appeals court hears Indiana County power plant case
- Newsmaker: Dr. R. Donald Hoffman
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Quick reaction from couple evacuates burning Bellevue building
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.