Work to close lanes on two bridges
PennDOT contractors will check overhead signs on the Highland Park and Tarentum bridges on Monday, requiring short-term lane closures, officials said.
From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, weather permitting, crews from Mackin Engineering and Sofis Rigging Co. will start on the Tarentum Bridge in Tarentum, then move to the Highland Park Bridge.
Short-term lane closures and restrictions will occur as needed, and only one direction of travel will be restricted at a time.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh nonprofit 412 Food Rescue takes surplus food to needy
- Pittsburgh police deliver 2,500 Thanksgiving meals through program
- Carrick crime ‘blitz’ shows early signs of success
- Century Inn owner hopes to reopen Washington County landmark, gutted by fire, by end of next year
- Alpine touring skiing movement faces uphill climb in Western Pa.
- Legislators, Wolf agree on one thing: Higher work zone fines
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood
- Newsmaker: Kostas Pelechrinis
- Security policies limit ‘insider threat’ at airports, TSA says
- Pet chiropractic more popular in Western Pa., but doubts linger
- 1 dead, 3 wounded in East Pittsburgh shooting