Repairs will begin on McKnight Road bridge
Published: Monday, December 10, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
Traffic on McKnight Road will be narrowed to a single lane in each direction starting on Monday in the area of the bridge over Ingomar Road in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
If weather allows, McKnight Road traffic will be restricted to a single lane in each direction between Arcadia and Blazier drives from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays through Dec. 21.
Crews will be repairing joints on the bridge that carries McKnight Road over Ingomar Road. Drivers are asked to slow down and use caution.
- Marine restores pride of Memorial Day parade on streets of Lawrenceville
- Legionella bacteria not found in tests at area mall
- Mayoral candidate Peduto wants to spread growth around Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Public Safety director Huss works to lift morale
- Group of immigrants welcomed into U.S. citizenship at Soldiers & Sailors
- Group battles to repeal state’s prevailing wage repeal
- Pittsburgh City Council chief Harris eyes mayor’s job
- Allegheny County pursues $3M grant for sports complex at Montour Junction site
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Veterans find career success in franchising
- State commits annual $3.8M to Pittsburgh-Harrisburg Amtrak line
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.