Repairs will begin on McKnight Road bridge
Traffic on McKnight Road will be narrowed to a single lane in each direction starting on Monday in the area of the bridge over Ingomar Road in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
If weather allows, McKnight Road traffic will be restricted to a single lane in each direction between Arcadia and Blazier drives from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays through Dec. 21.
Crews will be repairing joints on the bridge that carries McKnight Road over Ingomar Road. Drivers are asked to slow down and use caution.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Artist born without arms, legs gives Hampton students peek into her world
- Fired Plum officer won’t get job back
- More departments in region eye equipping officers with Narcan to treat overdoses
- Lawrenceville man charged with rape, child pornography and 27 other sexual offenses
- Bangladeshis to speak at Pitt in program against sweatshops
- Wolf’s education proposal gets mixed reviews
- 10th DUI earns Uptown man 1st prison sentence
- Trial of bar owner accused of shooting cyclist in Allentown begins
- McKees Rocks father allegedly wanted to kill unborn
- Newsmaker: Lori E. McMaster
- Wilkinsburg father ordered to have no contact with daughter or her grandmother