Repairs will begin on McKnight Road bridge
Traffic on McKnight Road will be narrowed to a single lane in each direction starting on Monday in the area of the bridge over Ingomar Road in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
If weather allows, McKnight Road traffic will be restricted to a single lane in each direction between Arcadia and Blazier drives from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays through Dec. 21.
Crews will be repairing joints on the bridge that carries McKnight Road over Ingomar Road. Drivers are asked to slow down and use caution.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Police Department to expand use of body cameras for officers
- Pittsburgh’s bike sharing service starts off healthy
- Pittsburgh offers Enright Parklet as bargaining chip in East Liberty development talks
- Shaler man charged in death of girl, 6, not prosecuted in repeated alcohol cases
- Oakland’s St. Paul Cathedral hosts Mass celebrating disabled
- Newsmaker: Samantha Barker
- Would-be Troy Hill carjackers scared off by sirens
- Diminishing number of pilots takes toll on small airports in Western Pa.
- 17-year-old male killed, 15-year-old female shot in McKeesport
- Pa. spends millions on death penalty cases that rarely end in execution
- African-American Heritage Day Parade in Pittsburgh draws more than 40 groups