Repairs will begin on McKnight Road bridge
Traffic on McKnight Road will be narrowed to a single lane in each direction starting on Monday in the area of the bridge over Ingomar Road in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
If weather allows, McKnight Road traffic will be restricted to a single lane in each direction between Arcadia and Blazier drives from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays through Dec. 21.
Crews will be repairing joints on the bridge that carries McKnight Road over Ingomar Road. Drivers are asked to slow down and use caution.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Food assistance rises in Western Pa. despite drop in jobless rate
- Pope Francis calls for abortion mercy
- Killings of police officers leave departments on edge
- Animal activists targeting Vick at Steelers preseason game
- Judge allows conspiracy lawsuit against UPMC, Highmark to proceed
- Woman commits suicide in North Braddock police holding cell
- Newsmaker: Bob Gilbert
- Pittsburgh councilwoman introduces pair of bills to protect animals
- Risks don’t get any better as online dating prospers
- Pittsburgh poised to settle lawsuits from deadly flash flood in 2011
- North Shore’s Lacock Street to close 3 weeks for construction