Pittsburgh woman killed in one-car crash in North Side
Published: Monday, December 31, 2012, 9:14 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 31, 2012
Pittsburgh police are investigating a fatal crash in the North Side early Monday.
Sarah Temmel, 32, of Point Breeze, died about 1:10 a.m. at Allegheny General Hospital, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Temmel was driving inbound on Route 28 when she lost control and spun backward into a utility pole near East Ohio Street, police said. She was the only person in the vehicle, police said.
- County executive: Allegheny risks losing millions with delayed decision on park drilling
- National study: College teacher training is ‘industry of mediocrity’
- VA had Legionella bug 5 years before disclosure
- Sentencing postponed in Pitt online threats case
- Newsmaker: Jessica Vega-Rogowicz
- Small communication firms target system
- Sewickley church can repurpose ‘pink house’ to fellowship center
- Pittsburgh police, civilian employees to work convention
- Congressmen: VA Pittsburgh ignored requests for Legionnaires’ records
- Newsmaker: Jennifer Moss
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.