Pittsburgh woman killed in one-car crash in North Side
Pittsburgh police are investigating a fatal crash in the North Side early Monday.
Sarah Temmel, 32, of Point Breeze, died about 1:10 a.m. at Allegheny General Hospital, according to the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office.
Temmel was driving inbound on Route 28 when she lost control and spun backward into a utility pole near East Ohio Street, police said. She was the only person in the vehicle, police said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Interstate smash-and-grab jewelry ring may be operating in Pittsburgh area, Altoona
- Inmate care in Allegheny County Jail generates worries
- Icy streets leave some in Pittsburgh neighborhoods critical of city
- Police say teen driver was drinking in Butler ATV crash that killed passenger
- Minority employment report: Diversified workforce lacking in Western Pa.
- Pittsburgh chess tournament likely to include pair of grandmasters
- ‘Bus rapid transit’ link from Oakland to Downtown slow to actualize
- Just for Giggles, FBI tags along, finds more than sports paraphernalia at Pittsburgh store
- Department of Education scrutinizes Point Park for response to sexual assault claims
- Loose barges on Monongahela River highlight woes of winter’s end
- Lawrenceville man charged with rape, child pornography and 27 other sexual offenses