4 reported shot in McKeesport
McKeesport police are investigating a shooting that wounded several people in the early hours of the new year.
Emergency dispatchers told KDKA it happened around 3:15 a.m. Tuesday near the intersection of Versailles Avenue and Coursin Street.
The extent of the injuries is unknown.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Judge allows conspiracy lawsuit against UPMC, Highmark to proceed
- Woman commits suicide in North Braddock police holding cell
- Newsmaker: Bob Gilbert
- Pittsburgh poised to settle lawsuits from deadly flash flood in 2011
- Animal activists targeting Vick at Steelers preseason game
- Risks don’t get any better as online dating prospers
- Pittsburgh councilwoman introduces pair of bills to protect animals
- North Shore’s Lacock Street to close 3 weeks for construction
- 2 Brentwood council members keep positions, council approves third resignation
- Animal welfare groups see opportunities in dialogue about Vick signing
- Port Authority’s plan for car-free communities slow to bear fruit