Police search for missing Castle Shannon woman
Castle Shannon police are looking for a missing woman who does not have her medications.
Joan Lynn Meissonier, 59, was reported missing after she left her home sometime after 2 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Meissonier told her family she wanted to live on the streets, police said.
Police described Meissonier as white, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, 120 pounds, with green eyes and dark brown shoulder-length hair, possibly wearing tennis shoes and a black winter coat. Police believe she does not have a purse or identification with her.
Anyone who may have seen her is asked to call 911 or police at 412-473-3056.
Margaret Harding is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-380-8519 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- It’s business, but not as usual in Pittsburgh
- Plum school officials ignoring help, advocacy group’s chief says
- Garfield business reaches out to raise $90K for fixes
- Million-dollar charitable effort aims to help Homewood kids
- Comcast covers Western Pa. with volunteers
- Newsmaker: Alessandro Acquisti
- Pittsburgh man identified as Manchester shooting victim
- Western Pa. experts say nonprofit mergers take work
- Burgess’ rivals for Pittsburgh council nomination owe money to government
- Allegheny County DA, Monroeville police team to reduce drug activity, violent crime
- Upper St. Clair lawyer pleads guilty to dealing in crack