Police search for missing Castle Shannon woman
Castle Shannon police are looking for a missing woman who does not have her medications.
Joan Lynn Meissonier, 59, was reported missing after she left her home sometime after 2 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Meissonier told her family she wanted to live on the streets, police said.
Police described Meissonier as white, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, 120 pounds, with green eyes and dark brown shoulder-length hair, possibly wearing tennis shoes and a black winter coat. Police believe she does not have a purse or identification with her.
Anyone who may have seen her is asked to call 911 or police at 412-473-3056.
Margaret Harding is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-380-8519 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Century Inn owner hopes to reopen Washington County landmark, gutted by fire, by end of next year
- Carrick crime ‘blitz’ shows early signs of success
- Pittsburgh police deliver 2,500 Thanksgiving meals through program
- Alpine touring skiing movement faces uphill climb in Western Pa.
- Pittsburgh nonprofit 412 Food Rescue takes surplus food to needy
- Legislators, Wolf agree on one thing: Higher work zone fines
- Pittsburgh airport eyes more upgrades, considers flier requests
- Newsmaker: Kostas Pelechrinis
- Security policies limit ‘insider threat’ at airports, TSA says
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood
- Pet chiropractic more popular in Western Pa., but doubts linger