Police search for missing Castle Shannon woman
Castle Shannon police are looking for a missing woman who does not have her medications.
Joan Lynn Meissonier, 59, was reported missing after she left her home sometime after 2 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Meissonier told her family she wanted to live on the streets, police said.
Police described Meissonier as white, about 5 feet 5 inches tall, 120 pounds, with green eyes and dark brown shoulder-length hair, possibly wearing tennis shoes and a black winter coat. Police believe she does not have a purse or identification with her.
Anyone who may have seen her is asked to call 911 or police at 412-473-3056.
Margaret Harding is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-380-8519 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- McCandless mortgage broker company president charged with bank fraud conspiracy
- Company claims Carnegie Mellon University defrauded it on Tartarstan venture
- Federal judge dismisses Monongahela mayor’s lawsuit against district judge, district attorney
- Easter Seals merger in Pennsylvania raises ethics concerns
- Ice falling from Allegheny County Courthouse frightens passersby
- Muslim group to host interfaith symposium
- Federal judge admonishes Laotian, 83, not to sell home-butchered meat
- Parents of Plum students demand protection against sexual impropriety by teachers
- Macy’s building might become mix of hotel, retail, upscale apartments
- Pittsburgh councilwoman Rudiak announces bid for city controller
- Southwest announces daily nonstop flight between Pittsburgh, Dallas Love Field