Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- $5M Penn Avenue reconstruction project is ‘killing everything’
- Controller recommends hiring to reduce 911 center overtime
- Allegheny County RAD increases budget by $2.5M for cultural, recreational programs
- Duquesne Club seeks permission from city to keep 4 rooftop bee hives
- Threat at Sheraden school a ‘student hoax’
- Former Pennsylvania civil rights investigator from Penn Hills sues agency, alleges discrimination
- Beaver Co. commissioners allow deputy sheriffs to escort motorcycle run
- Plum School District plans early dismissals on teacher paydays
- CMU grad, startup CEO reaches out to youth with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Pressley Ridge students craft Penguins mural
- Penn Hills school officials trying to correct transportation problems