Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man’s death by runaway wheel on Route 28 ruled accident
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Youngsters embrace technology that combines art, software in 3D printing
- Newsmaker: Christopher W. Robinson
- Emergency personnel contain fire at Whitehall apartment complex
- Carrick man struck by dump truck dies; woman critically injured
- Snow removal crews from Pennsylvania hit the road to help Buffalo
- Best beer to Bier: North Side man’s porter tops at competition
- Universities across Western Pennsylvania attracting more foreign students
- WVU frat brothers charged with hazing pledges
- Focus on being best earns once-doomed 911th Airlift Wing excellence award