Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- U.S. Marshals fugitive task force arrests man wanted in McKeesport homicide
- Pittsburgh police say officers in video did not use excessive force
- W.Va. natural gas line explodes near Ohio border
- Charges officially dropped against Leon Ford, who is recovering from surgery
- Mt. Lebanon High School to sell its planetarium equipment
- Long-term solution for wastewater disposal eludes shale gas industry
- Bethel Park boy named honorary police officer dies
- Missing Shaler man dealt with family losses
- Grandview development plan inches ahead in Mt. Washington
- Man arrested in massive Homestead fire
- Flood victims’ family to receive $1.5M in damages