Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
Published: Friday, January 4, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, January 4, 2013
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
- Pittsburgh City Council chief Harris eyes mayor’s job
- Man shot in face in Greenfield
- Vets: Remember reason behind holiday
- Train to Harrisburg supported
- Newsmaker: Andrew Steimer
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.