Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- University, Pittsburgh officials inspect student housing in Oakland
- Nearly 1 in 10 has had identity stolen, RMU poll finds
- Newsmaker: Master Sgt. Edward Altmeyer
- Close vote expected on posting restaurant grades in Allegheny County
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy