Chamber of Commerce sets endowment in name of late president Sally Haas
The Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber of Commerce set up an endowment fund in memory of its late president and CEO.
Sally Haas, 58, of Whitehall, who worked for the chamber since 1998, died Dec. 27. Chamber officials said money donated to the Sally Haas Memorial Fund will be used to advance initiatives that were especially meaningful to her.
Personal or corporate donations can be sent to the chamber's offices at 850 Beaver Grade Road, Moon, PA 15108. Checks should be made payable to the: Pittsburgh Airport Area Chamber Enterprise Foundation. Details about the fund or other chamber programs are available at www.paacc.com or by calling 412-264-6270.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Remains of 4 early colonial leaders discovered at Jamestown
- Western Pa.’s ties to 2016 White House race extend beyond Santorum
- Rising East Liberty out of reach for Pittsburgh’s poor
- Service restored following water main break in Baldwin Borough
- Bill seeks to give Pittsburgh police license plate info
- Beating victim from McKees Rocks recalled as skilled family man
- Holy Family Institute aims to empower youth
- Amtrak still working to add bicycle racks to Western Pa. train routes
- Filing in Scaife case challenges subpoena request by his children
- $1B rapid bridge replacement across Pa. aims for savings, safety
- Bike-friendly streets an uphill climb