Crash sends car into house in Bellevue
Two cars were involved Sunday morning in an accident in Bellevue in which one of the vehicles struck a house and utility pole, a passerby told Allegheny County Police.
The call came at 10:45 a.m., and the accident took place at Orchard and North Balph avenues.
County police said one person was bleeding from the head, and one person refused to be taken to a hospital. Details of the crash were not available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Black leaders back developer’s offer, say it could save August Wilson Center
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- I-79 resurfacing to start in Robinson, Wexford areas
- Christians in north Iraq told to convert, pay tax or die by sword
- False arrest lawsuit against Pittsburgh police settled for $115,000
- Ukrainian festival will go on in McKees Rocks despite crisis in homeland
- Moon Area board reconfigures elementary buildings, votes again to close school and explore merging with Cornell
- Castle Shannon mayor honored by statewide association
- Newsmaker: Lorie Davis
- Allegheny Health Network offers glimpse of Pine ‘medical mall’
- New meters would alert Pittsburgh parkers by phone before time expired