Crash sends car into house in Bellevue
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, Jan. 6, 2013, 12:58 p.m.
Two cars were involved Sunday morning in an accident in Bellevue in which one of the vehicles struck a house and utility pole, a passerby told Allegheny County Police.
The call came at 10:45 a.m., and the accident took place at Orchard and North Balph avenues.
County police said one person was bleeding from the head, and one person refused to be taken to a hospital. Details of the crash were not available.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- Crisis nursery in Larimer will fill a need, founders believe
- Would-be drillers quizzed by Allegheny County Council committee
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- District attorney’s office takes paperwork from Wilkinsburg Middle School
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Ex-detective picked for Pittsburgh’s Citizen Police Review Board
- Foundations team to make offer for August Wilson Center
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- Moon school hiring under fire