Pittsburgh police look for paintball shooters
Pittsburgh police were searching for suspects in a drive-by shooting in Larimer on Sunday night, but luckily the ammunition was confined to paintballs.
Zone 5 Police said there were two paintball shooting reports on Sunday night: from a teenager who said he was shot at while he walked across the Larimer Avenue Bridge, and from another resident who said he was hit by paintballs in the area of Lyric Street.
Police located a van that matched the victims' description of the suspects' vehicle, but they had not located the suspects as of Sunday night.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Duquesne University to raise minimum wage floor
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto in Cuba on manufacturing trade mission
- Plum schools, dealing with sex scandal, to form panel in June
- Air rifle incidents on the rise, experts say
- Land eyed for trail connectors to expand Harrison Hills Park
- Penn Hills votes to sell, lease vacant school space
- Lawsuit filed against PWSA for inaccurate billing from radio-controlled meter readers
- Live coverage tonight of Plum school board meeting
- Newsmaker: Joelle L. Smith
- Allegheny County Council begins process to replace Barbara Daly Danko
- Mt. Lebanon police chief to retire, replacement selected