Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Child luring reported in Hazelwood
- With space to spare, Pittsburgh International draws new corporate jet carrier
- Vincentian sister keeps on rockin’
- Police charge Allentown teen for beating, holding ex-girlfriend at gunpoint
- Early success in White House race a pleasant surprise for Carson
- Memorial Day service in National Cemetery of the Alleghenies still growing
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- 4 dogs found dead in Beechview home; woman charged
- Little Free Libraries catching on in Pittsburgh region