Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Published: Sunday, January 6, 2013, 10:36 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, January 6, 2013
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- Link between Washington County bomb threats, bank heist probed
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Competitors offer tips to Stanton Heights school startup
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Newsmaker: Tom G. Leech
- Memorial Day weekend traffic expected to be slightly lighter than last year
- Oakland institute to make Catholic philosopher’s works high-tech
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.