Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Philadelphia murder suspect nabbed in Braddock
- Road crews are dealing with oil and sealant spills on roadways
- Authorities identify McKeesport man whose body was found in Yough River
- Roads to close on Pittsburgh’s North Side this weekend
- Canon-McMillan drops U.S. Postal Service from condemnation action
- $20M bond issue could cost cash-strapped Penn Hills School District $6.6M in interest
- Witness tells jury about fatal McKeesport shooting
- Lawmaker Doyle seeks EPA leniency for Alcosan plan
- 2 men arrested at UPMC McKeesport on charges of endangering teens
- Pittsburgh’s bike sharing service starts off healthy
- Shaler man charged in death of girl, 6, not prosecuted in repeated alcohol cases