Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh adjusting to new bicycle lane, ‘stop boxes’
- Brashear High ‘little libraries’ program rolls out
- Icy roads, cold causing school delays, wrecks in Western Pa.
- Environmental teachers glean new ideas from networking
- Second African penguin chick hatches at National Aviary
- Newsmaker: Cindy Marzock
- Pittsburgh fraud case, Uganda-based counterfeiting racket linked
- The Exchange offers reward for information that leads to the arrest of person who shot Ross clerk
- Fall from Hazelwood roof kills man
- Suspected burglar fatally shot outside North Braddock house
- German firm Nextbike to provide first 500 bikes for Pittsburgh sharing program