Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sri Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in Monroeville plans expansion
- Vending business in new hands after pot-growing operation found in Lawrenceville
- $4M floor project at Pittsburgh International Airport to replace drab gray, clickety-clack tile
- Officers involved in shootings relay physical, emotional toll of incidents
- Icy water, donations to fight ALS flow with social media’s help
- Pittsburgh, Allegheny County completing 911 center merger
- About 250 households still without power because of storms
- Renowned forensic pathologist Wecht critical of 3rd autopsy in Ferguson death
- Barred Mt. Oliver firefighter turns up in gear at blaze, spurs investigation
- Pittsburgh eyes plan to resolve impasse over Hill District project on former Civic Arena site
- Afghanistan gives New York Times reporter 24 hours to leave country