Traffic signal work planned along Banksville Road
Work to improve traffic signals on Banksville Road in Banksville, Dormont and Mt. Lebanon will continue daily this week as weather allows, PennDOT officials said.
Short-term traffic restrictions will occur as needed between the Parkway West interchange and McFarland Road from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the northbound lanes, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the southbound lanes through Jan. 11.
Contractors are improving traffic signals along Banksville Road.
Construction will pause for the rest of the winter when the signal work is done.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships
- Prosecutor in Ferrante cyanide trial attacked; partner charged with assault
- Water process eyed for 2 parks in Allegheny County
- Judge expected to sign sale order for August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Pittsburgh photo exhibit shines light on ‘Good’ work
- Pittsburgh VA director gets more time to appeal firing recommendation
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Savvy Service Employees International Union ‘keeps light on’
- Clock ticking away on August Wilson Center deal