McArdle Roadway reopens after debris clean-up
McArdle Roadway reopened Saturday after crews cleaned up landslide debris, Pittsburgh's Public Works Department said.
Crews cleaned debris from behind a retaining wall, according to the department.
The road was closed for more than 90 minutes and reopened shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- 6 shot at Clairton speakeasy; police seek suspects
- Youngsters embrace technology that combines art, software in 3D printing
- Former youth volunteer facing federal child pornography charges
- Snow removal crews from Pennsylvania hit the road to help Buffalo
- Water main break leaves Millvale dry for several hours
- WVU frat brothers charged with hazing pledges
- Slain FBI agent Dixon’s legacy lives on in Pittsburgh Field Office, 10K race fundraiser
- Portion of Parkway West will be closed for weekend work
- Putty could revolutionize how broken bones mend
- 2 teenagers shot dead in Sheraden; man critically injured
- Port Authority of Allegheny County plans transit schedule changes