McArdle Roadway reopens after debris clean-up
Published: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, January 12, 2013
McArdle Roadway reopened Saturday after crews cleaned up landslide debris, Pittsburgh's Public Works Department said.
Crews cleaned debris from behind a retaining wall, according to the department.
The road was closed for more than 90 minutes and reopened shortly before 1 p.m. Saturday.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Charitable giving rises across country, county
- Greenbriar Drive homeowners divided over alley maintenance
- Police still hunting slaying suspect
- Community center plans thrill Homewood
- Study: Traffic jams siphon $1B a year from region’s drivers
- Newsmaker: Dr. Lakshmanan Krishnamurti
- Written records carry risk of skimming, says accountant reviewing Pittsburgh city books
- VA wants no part of fines proposal
- Lancaster transplant patient’s battle isn’t over yet in Pittsburgh
- National study: College teacher training is ‘industry of mediocrity’
- Newsmaker: Jennifer Moss