Repairs planned on McKnight Road bridge
Work to repair joints on the bridge carrying McKnight Road over Ingomar Road will continue this week and the next in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
Single-lane traffic on McKnight Road between Arcadia and Blazier drives will occur as needed and as weather allows from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Jan. 25. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pa. police departments worry order on criminal seizures hurts bottom line
- FTC chief Brill calls on companies to protect privacy online
- Fitzgerald nominates mining industry businessman for Finance and Development Commission
- Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust to host humanities festival
- Pa. Turnpike claims software fraud, wants $45M
- Blawnox couple jailed in woman’s alleged abuse of boyfriend’s child
- Propel Braddock Hills High School to install metal detectors, superintendent says
- Federal grand jury indicts man for violating poultry law while operating illegal slaughterhouse in his Jefferson Hills home
- Man killed in SUV rollover on Parkway East In Pittsburgh
- New Turnpike Chairman Sean Logan institutes Wolf’s gift ban at commission
- Penn Hills water main break creates car-swallowing sinkhole