Repairs planned on McKnight Road bridge
Work to repair joints on the bridge carrying McKnight Road over Ingomar Road will continue this week and the next in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
Single-lane traffic on McKnight Road between Arcadia and Blazier drives will occur as needed and as weather allows from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Jan. 25. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lawsuit: Pittsburgh Public Schools should have known officer was abusing boys
- Highmark asks patients to ‘Meet Dr. Right’
- Development could soon be booming in West End
- 2 from Carrick charged in connection with rash of heroin overdoses
- Police confiscated cellphone of driver who struck 7-year-old girl Thursday
- Allegheny County sheriff’s deputy mending from Family Court scuffle
- Newsmaker: Brittney Jackson
- Urban designers share ideas for revitalization of Hazelwood, Downtown
- Voters wishing to cast ballot in May 19 primary must register by Monday
- Trib Total Media Outstanding Young Citizen Awards presents scholarship, 10 gold medals
- Justice halts religious groups’ birth control opt-out role