Repairs planned on McKnight Road bridge
Published: Monday, January 14, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013
Work to repair joints on the bridge carrying McKnight Road over Ingomar Road will continue this week and the next in McCandless, PennDOT officials said.
Single-lane traffic on McKnight Road between Arcadia and Blazier drives will occur as needed and as weather allows from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through Jan. 25. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times.
Drivers are advised to slow down and use caution in the area.
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Food haulers targeted by police, ag inspectors
- Newsmaker: Dr. R. Donald Hoffman
- Allegheny County medical examiner: ‘All options open’ in UPMC doctor’s cyanide death
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Former Mt. Lebanon commissioner on top
- Four Pittsburgh school board candidates won’t be challenged in fall
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.