Gas line work to disrupt traffic on bridge in McKeesport
An Equitable Gas project will require lane restrictions on the bridge carrying West Fifth Avenue in McKeesport over the Youghiogheny River daily starting on Tuesday, PennDOT officials said.
The right, westbound lane will be closed as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily from Jan. 15 to 19, weather permitting.
Crews from Equitable Gas will be performing maintenance on a gas pipeline.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Squirrel Hill Tunnel workers cope with speeders, exhaust fumes
- Sewickley man dies in Route 28 motorcycle accident
- Emails show Allegheny County Council staff investigated potential snooping
- Generations of Steelers fans flock to practice on Unity campus
- West Allegheny School District scraps landfill tax over legal questions
- Report blames pilot for 2011 Hawaii crash that killed Pittsburgh couple
- Pennsylvania Resources Council puts hazardous materials in their place
- Banksville Road to reopen to traffic
- Fire at Indiana County lumber yard appears accidental; loss set at $350K
- Portion of Saw Mill Run closed after wreck