Gas line work to disrupt traffic on bridge in McKeesport
An Equitable Gas project will require lane restrictions on the bridge carrying West Fifth Avenue in McKeesport over the Youghiogheny River daily starting on Tuesday, PennDOT officials said.
The right, westbound lane will be closed as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily from Jan. 15 to 19, weather permitting.
Crews from Equitable Gas will be performing maintenance on a gas pipeline.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Transplant patients in limbo over coverage under UPMC-Highmark pact
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Fitzgerald stacks legislative wins as Allegheny council members struggle
- Bucar grilled by City Council, likely to win approval as public safety chief
- $24M water filter project at Aspinwall treatment plant nears kickoff
- United States proposes tougher rules for moving crude oil, ethanol by rail
- Revised anti-nepotism policy lets Allegheny County judges keep family in jobs
- Fox Chapel native to take part in documenting sunken D-Day invasion craft
- Newsmakers: Miriam Klein, Amy Kerr
- Black leaders back developer’s offer, say it could save August Wilson Center
- Moon Area board reconfigures elementary buildings, votes again to close school and explore merging with Cornell