Gas line work to disrupt traffic on bridge in McKeesport
An Equitable Gas project will require lane restrictions on the bridge carrying West Fifth Avenue in McKeesport over the Youghiogheny River daily starting on Tuesday, PennDOT officials said.
The right, westbound lane will be closed as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily from Jan. 15 to 19, weather permitting.
Crews from Equitable Gas will be performing maintenance on a gas pipeline.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Reading Harry Potter provides clues to brain activity, CMU researchers say
- Girl, 12, rescues 4-year-old sister from burning house in Homestead
- Suspect in Route 28 death has long history of ignoring vehicle registration, license laws, records show
- La Roche College to accept up to 90 credits from community college students
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Lower gas prices entice motorists to drive long distances for Thanksgiving
- Alcoa judgment helps U.S. Attorney’s Office collect 5 times its budget
- Brentwood police chief to get nearly $200K as part of settlement agreement with borough
- Judges with Pittsburgh ties enter race for Pa. Supreme Court
- Surgery for man shot by Pittsburgh officer on hold amid legal limbo
- Newsmaker: Sister Rita Yeasted