Gas line work to disrupt traffic on bridge in McKeesport
Published: Monday, January 14, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013
An Equitable Gas project will require lane restrictions on the bridge carrying West Fifth Avenue in McKeesport over the Youghiogheny River daily starting on Tuesday, PennDOT officials said.
The right, westbound lane will be closed as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily from Jan. 15 to 19, weather permitting.
Crews from Equitable Gas will be performing maintenance on a gas pipeline.
- Pittsburgh City Council chief Harris eyes mayor’s job
- Man shot in face in Greenfield
- Train to Harrisburg supported
- Western Pa. veterans: Remember reason behind Memorial Day
- Pittsburgh panel to promote diversity in business
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Newsmaker: Andrew Steimer
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.