Upcoming conventions, conferences and exhibitions in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania:
• Jan. 24-27: 53rd Anniversary Pittsburgh Boat Show; Monroeville Convention Center; www.pittsburghboatshow.com
• Jan. 25-27: 52nd Annual Baierl Subaru Pittsburgh World of Wheels, presented by Millerstown Pic-a-Part; David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown; www.autorama.com/?page_id=227
• Jan. 26: Cheerlebrity-Pittsburgh, hosted by Varsity All Star; David L. Lawrence Convention Center; www.cheerlebrity.com
• Jan. 29-31: Fourth annual Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference & Exhibition, sponsored by Hart Energy; David L. Lawrence Convention Center; Downtown; www.marcellusmidstream.com
To have events included in this listing, send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since discrimination lawsuit
- Pitt, city officials inspecting student housing in Oakland
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate