By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013, 9:50 p.m.
Upcoming conventions, conferences and exhibitions in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania:
• Jan. 24-27: 53rd Anniversary Pittsburgh Boat Show; Monroeville Convention Center; www.pittsburghboatshow.com
• Jan. 25-27: 52nd Annual Baierl Subaru Pittsburgh World of Wheels, presented by Millerstown Pic-a-Part; David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Downtown; www.autorama.com/?page_id=227
• Jan. 26: Cheerlebrity-Pittsburgh, hosted by Varsity All Star; David L. Lawrence Convention Center; www.cheerlebrity.com
• Jan. 29-31: Fourth annual Marcellus-Utica Midstream Conference & Exhibition, sponsored by Hart Energy; David L. Lawrence Convention Center; Downtown; www.marcellusmidstream.com
To have events included in this listing, send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- At next turn, pothole repair
- Peduto takes down Pittsburgh’s Redd Up crew
- Upper St. Clair woman’s death at Drexel probed as possible meningitis
- Redistricting spurs faceoff for Democratic state Reps. Molchany, Readshaw
- Washington County judge: Evidence against him illegally obtained
- Newsmaker: Christine Jordanoff
- Newsmaker: Charlotte Lott
- Casey says C-130s to remain into ’15 at Moon base, but squadron will lose jobs
- Job cuts at AGH part of ‘strategic’ process
- Pittsburgh along for ride with Lyft, Uber, but PUC not
- Newsmaker: James ‘Jamie’ Campolongo