Several government offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Federal, state and county government offices are closed on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
State liquor stores and post offices will also be closed, along with courts. Area banks and most school districts are closed.
PennDOT driver license and photo centers will be closed. Customers can obtain driver and vehicle products and services online at www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Garbage collection in Pittsburgh and a number of other communities will be delayed a day.
Area banks and most school districts are closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- More departments in region eye equipping officers with Narcan to treat overdoses
- Faithful stand together in Wilkinsburg
- Region tied 81-year-old record low Saturday
- Burial set for remains of World War II soldier from city
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers
- Port Authority focusing on natural-gas bus fleet for proposed rapid transit line
- Newsmaker: Dai Morgan
- Pittsburgh police chief: Officers, public must unite against violence
- Black Pittsburghers still challenged in education, workforce, housing
- PennDOT to replace drivers licenses issued since November without proper security features
- 3-alarm fire burns Hill District row homes