Several government offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Published: Saturday, January 19, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Saturday, January 19, 2013
Federal, state and county government offices are closed on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
State liquor stores and post offices will also be closed, along with courts. Area banks and most school districts are closed.
PennDOT driver license and photo centers will be closed. Customers can obtain driver and vehicle products and services online at www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Garbage collection in Pittsburgh and a number of other communities will be delayed a day.
Area banks and most school districts are closed.
- Mt. Washington’s Grandview Avenue isn’t looking so great these days
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Allegheny County police counting on remote-operated river vehicle
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Organ recipients thank donor families
- Congressional leaders unswayed by VA promises
- Low turnout expected in Tuesday’s primary
- Coast Guard volunteers offer help to ensure boaters stay safe
- Debate on drones raises issue of safety vs. privacy
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.