Several government offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Federal, state and county government offices are closed on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
State liquor stores and post offices will also be closed, along with courts. Area banks and most school districts are closed.
PennDOT driver license and photo centers will be closed. Customers can obtain driver and vehicle products and services online at www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Garbage collection in Pittsburgh and a number of other communities will be delayed a day.
Area banks and most school districts are closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inappropriate dress wears thin in schools, courts, jails, elsewhere
- Pennsylvania legislative redistricting to take full effect in state House elections
- Stand Down Pittsburgh reaches out to veterans, homeless civilians
- Newsmaker: Julie Smith
- Wolf, Corbett stump in Western Pennsylvania
- Man arrested after showing up at hospital with gunshot wounds
- Corbett, Wolf resort to sticks, stones to attract attention
- Komen acceptance of drilling-linked money raises ire
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Project 15206 finds goals for rain
- Curry Hollow Shopping Center has buyer