Several government offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Federal, state and county government offices are closed on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
State liquor stores and post offices will also be closed, along with courts. Area banks and most school districts are closed.
PennDOT driver license and photo centers will be closed. Customers can obtain driver and vehicle products and services online at www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Garbage collection in Pittsburgh and a number of other communities will be delayed a day.
Area banks and most school districts are closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- TED Talks event to appeal to Pittsburgh millennials
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since discrimination lawsuit
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best
- Pitt, city officials inspecting student housing in Oakland
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Water main break in Hill District unlikely to affect nearby school