Several government offices closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Federal, state and county government offices are closed on Monday in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
State liquor stores and post offices will also be closed, along with courts. Area banks and most school districts are closed.
PennDOT driver license and photo centers will be closed. Customers can obtain driver and vehicle products and services online at www.dmv.state.pa.us.
Garbage collection in Pittsburgh and a number of other communities will be delayed a day.
Area banks and most school districts are closed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kids treated to gifts, peaceful holiday party at Lincoln-Lemington church
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Pittsburgh adjusting to new bicycle lane, ‘stop boxes’
- Environmental teachers glean new ideas from networking
- Christmas in Western Pa. predicted to be ‘slightly white’
- Newsmaker: Patrick Juola
- Brashear High ‘little libraries’ program rolls out
- Tree recycling offered at Allegheny County parks
- Pittsburgh fraud case, Uganda-based counterfeiting racket linked
- Strip District merchants say pay stations will drive out shoppers relying on free spots
- Icy roads, cold causing school delays, wrecks in Western Pa.