Work planned on Liberty Tunnel inbound
Published: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 21, 2013
The inbound side of the Liberty Tunnels will be reduced to a single lane of traffic Tuesday night, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Maintenance work will close one lane from 8 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, officials said. One lane will remain open at all times.
Motorists are advised to use caution, allow extra time and expect changing traffic patterns in the tunnel.
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- Prosecutor brings compassion, passion to role as deputy AG
- Newsmaker: Dr. Donald Hoffman
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- Low turnout expected in Tuesday’s primary
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Mt. Washington’s Grandview Avenue isn’t looking so great these days
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Debate on drones raises issue of safety vs. privacy
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.