Work planned on Liberty Tunnel inbound
The inbound side of the Liberty Tunnels will be reduced to a single lane of traffic Tuesday night, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Maintenance work will close one lane from 8 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, officials said. One lane will remain open at all times.
Motorists are advised to use caution, allow extra time and expect changing traffic patterns in the tunnel.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ambridge police chief went undercover in attempt to catch person who robbed 2 people at knifepoint
- No federal funds to help enforce Pa. ban on texting by drivers
- Allegheny County Council wants to hike members’ $3K expense accounts
- Defying the odds makes this Thanksgiving particularly poignant
- Allegheny County police investigate out-of-state company that hired worker charged in fatal accident
- Suspect in Route 28 death has long history of ignoring vehicle registration, license laws, records show
- Millions in pollution fines went unused for decades in Allegheny County
- Newsmaker: Christine Pease-Hernandez
- Port Authority of Allegheny County plans transit schedule changes
- Stores creating Thanksgiving dine-and-dash dilemma
- U.S. Steel to relocate corporate headquarters on former Civic Arena site