Work planned on Liberty Tunnel inbound
The inbound side of the Liberty Tunnels will be reduced to a single lane of traffic Tuesday night, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Maintenance work will close one lane from 8 p.m. to midnight Tuesday, officials said. One lane will remain open at all times.
Motorists are advised to use caution, allow extra time and expect changing traffic patterns in the tunnel.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Komen acceptance of drilling-linked money raises ire
- Ferrante trial: Cyanide order form in plain sight
- Corbett, Wolf resort to sticks, stones to attract attention
- Curry Hollow Shopping Center has buyer
- Public servants honored in Pittsburgh for extraordinary responses
- 15206Project finds goals for rain
- Wilkinsburg couple arrested after baby girl dies following beating
- Port Authority steps closer to linking Oakland and Downtown, makes switch from Highmark to Aetna
- State’s ‘public-private’ transportation deal will replace 53 bridges in Allegheny County
- Howard Hanna family donates $1M for business student scholarships at University of Pittsburgh
- Film Office announces two Downtown road closures Monday