Bridge inspections to cause traffic shift near Carnegie
Published: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 21, 2013
Traffic on the bridge carrying Rosslyn Road over the Parkway West and the overpass from Carnegie to the westbound Parkway will be shifted to accommodate bridge inspections Monday and Friday this week, PennDOT officials said.
Traffic on each overpass will be shifted away from the work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No restrictions will occur on the Parkway itself.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Rigging Company will be conducting the routine inspections.
- County executive: Allegheny risks losing millions with delayed decision on park drilling
- National study: College teacher training is ‘industry of mediocrity’
- Corbett administration seeking assurances state won’t be left holding Medicaid bag
- Newsmaker: Jessica Vega-Rogowicz
- Newsmaker: Jennifer Moss
- VA had Legionella bug 5 years before disclosure
- Small communication firms target system
- Sewickley church can repurpose ‘pink house’ to fellowship center
- Pittsburgh police, civilian employees to work convention
- Newsmaker: Tom Lopus
- Knitted blankets could cover Andy Warhol Bridge
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.