Bridge inspections to cause traffic shift near Carnegie
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Jan. 21, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Traffic on the bridge carrying Rosslyn Road over the Parkway West and the overpass from Carnegie to the westbound Parkway will be shifted to accommodate bridge inspections Monday and Friday this week, PennDOT officials said.
Traffic on each overpass will be shifted away from the work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No restrictions will occur on the Parkway itself.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Rigging Company will be conducting the routine inspections.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Work on tournament-class dek hockey rink in Bloomfield to begin
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- Newsmaker: Linda J. O’Neill
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Legal experts question prosecuting South Fayette boy for recording bullies
- Several Duquesne homes damaged in fire
- Would-be drillers quizzed by Allegheny County Council committee
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States
- South Fayette parents express dissatisfaction with handling of bullying
- Crisis nursery in Larimer will fill a need, founders believe
- District attorney’s office takes paperwork from Wilkinsburg Middle School