Bridge inspections to cause traffic shift near Carnegie
Traffic on the bridge carrying Rosslyn Road over the Parkway West and the overpass from Carnegie to the westbound Parkway will be shifted to accommodate bridge inspections Monday and Friday this week, PennDOT officials said.
Traffic on each overpass will be shifted away from the work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No restrictions will occur on the Parkway itself.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Rigging Company will be conducting the routine inspections.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Icy roads, cold causing school delays, wrecks in Western Pa.
- With Pittsburgh charges, feds target Uganda-based counterfeiting ring
- German firm Nextbike to provide first 500 bikes for Pittsburgh sharing program
- Strip District merchants say pay stations will drive out shoppers relying on free spots
- Tax exemptions cost Allegheny County governments $620M, auditor general reports
- Motivation in slaying of Penn Hills couple remains unclear
- Newsmaker: Gregory Reed
- Newsmaker: Enrique Mu
- Pittsburgh Public Schools adopts no-tax-increase budget for 2015
- Pittsburgh Holocaust Center finally finds permanent home
- Investors eager to trade cash for green cards in immigration program