Bridge inspections to cause traffic shift near Carnegie
Traffic on the bridge carrying Rosslyn Road over the Parkway West and the overpass from Carnegie to the westbound Parkway will be shifted to accommodate bridge inspections Monday and Friday this week, PennDOT officials said.
Traffic on each overpass will be shifted away from the work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No restrictions will occur on the Parkway itself.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Rigging Company will be conducting the routine inspections.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Brentwood chief to remain on suspension as probe continues
- On-ramps to I-79 in Marshall to close for shoulder paving
- Grants will help Pittsburgh facilities reach out
- Sinkhole affects another Ross business
- Mayor Peduto cites ‘sensitivity’ in submitting Hill District site plans
- Former Pennsylvania civil rights investigator from Penn Hills sues agency, alleges discrimination
- City of Pittsburgh detective, 2 boys finalize adoption before judge
- Teachers’ roles evolve as districts rely more on computers
- Mandated sewer project to increase Alcosan customers’ bills
- Newsmaker: Sally Morton
- Newsmaker: Prince Matthews