Bridge inspections to cause traffic shift near Carnegie
Traffic on the bridge carrying Rosslyn Road over the Parkway West and the overpass from Carnegie to the westbound Parkway will be shifted to accommodate bridge inspections Monday and Friday this week, PennDOT officials said.
Traffic on each overpass will be shifted away from the work areas from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. No restrictions will occur on the Parkway itself.
Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Rigging Company will be conducting the routine inspections.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Early success in White House race a pleasant surprise for Carson
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- 4 dogs found dead in Beechview home; woman charged
- Memorial Day service in National Cemetery of the Alleghenies still growing
- Journalist Burzynski found place in public relations, military
- Newsmaker: Rich Jones
- Thrill of the chase: Kennywood fanatic, 82, rides Jack Rabbit 95 times in a row
- Pa. gaming industry’s growth amplifies siren call for addicts
- Feds want to seize cash, property from suspects in drug bust
- Man shot while driving through Liberty Tunnel