Inspections to cause lane closures on Parkway West
Published: Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 28, 2013
Bridge and overpass inspections along the Parkway West will cause lane closures and changing traffic patterns in several spots this week, PennDOT said.
The changes will occur on the overpasses or roadways under the Parkway West, but not on the highway itself. Work will occur in the following locations and timeframes:
• Monday: Poplar Street between Fleet Street and Rhodes Avenue in Green Tree, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday: Greentree Road between Roseberry Way and Mansfield Avenue in Green Tree, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.,
• Wednesday and Thursday: • Banksville Road (Route 19) in the area of the Parkway West interchange, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
PennDOT said restrictions will be coordinated to minimize impacts on commuters. Crews from HDR Engineering and the Sofis Company will conduct the work.
- Pittsburgh City Council chief Harris eyes mayor’s job
- Man shot in face in Greenfield
- State commits annual $3.8M to Pittsburgh-Harrisburg Amtrak line
- Pittsburgh panel to promote diversity in business
- Western Pa. veterans: Remember reason behind Memorial Day
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Lawyer: Military’s housing choice irrelevant
- Monroeville family celebrates daughter’s enduring spirit of generosity
- Newsmaker: Tom G. Leech
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.