Fort Duquesne lanes to close for inspection
Inspections of the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close the southbound center traffic lanes on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT said.
The left lane on southbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) and the right lane on the southbound Parkway North approaching the bridge and continuing across the structure will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. Northbound traffic will not be affected. All ramps will remain open.
SAI Consulting Engineers will conduct the work.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh police break up customer fights over Air Jordan 11 shoes
- Christmas in Western Pa. predicted to be ‘slightly white’
- Children treated to gifts, peaceful holiday party at Lincoln-Lemington church
- Tree recycling offered at Allegheny County parks
- Icy roads, cold causing school delays, wrecks in Western Pa.
- Newsmaker: Patrick Juola
- Brashear High ‘little libraries’ program rolls out
- Butler legislator gives weekly GOP address
- Pittsburgh adjusting to new bicycle lane, ‘stop boxes’
- Pittsburgh fraud case, Uganda-based counterfeiting racket linked
- German firm Nextbike to provide first 500 bikes for Pittsburgh sharing program