Fort Duquesne lanes to close for inspection
Inspections of the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close the southbound center traffic lanes on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT said.
The left lane on southbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) and the right lane on the southbound Parkway North approaching the bridge and continuing across the structure will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. Northbound traffic will not be affected. All ramps will remain open.
SAI Consulting Engineers will conduct the work.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Pittsburgh photo exhibit shines light on ‘Good’ work
- Judge expected to sign sale order for August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships
- Prosecutor in Ferrante cyanide trial attacked; partner charged with assault
- Water process eyed for 2 parks in Allegheny County
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Newsmaker: Susana J. Munro
- Etna struggles with high commercial vacancy rates
- Savvy Service Employees International Union ‘keeps light on’