Fort Duquesne lanes to close for inspection
Inspections of the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close the southbound center traffic lanes on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT said.
The left lane on southbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) and the right lane on the southbound Parkway North approaching the bridge and continuing across the structure will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. Northbound traffic will not be affected. All ramps will remain open.
SAI Consulting Engineers will conduct the work.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for Allegheny, Westmoreland counties
- Bridge inspections, washing to impact Pittsburgh traffic
- Attorney General drops charges against ‘upper-level’ heroin dealers, records show
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- Obama faces bipartisan criticism over his foreign policy
- Work set for Parkway West
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate