Fort Duquesne lanes to close for inspection
Inspections of the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close the southbound center traffic lanes on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT said.
The left lane on southbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) and the right lane on the southbound Parkway North approaching the bridge and continuing across the structure will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. Northbound traffic will not be affected. All ramps will remain open.
SAI Consulting Engineers will conduct the work.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sting highlights demand for Pappy Van Winkle bourbon
- Police say couple in Oakland murder-suicide had ‘troubled’ relationship
- Pittsburgh mayor denies ethics investigation into his ‘Undercover Boss’ performance
- Week before sentencing, Ferrante seeks acquittal or new trial
- 2nd lawsuit filed against Gov. Wolf seeking reinstatement of open records director
- ‘Line is definitely blurry,’ state police say of dating websites and prostitution
- Beaver County man arrested in 24-year-old Clinton County cold case
- Police arrest man after high-speed chase to Downtown
- Propel Braddock school bans backpacks, to add metal detectors
- New CEO eager to revitalize Pittsburgh International Airport
- Goodell defends league, dodges difficult questions