Fort Duquesne lanes to close for inspection
Inspections of the Fort Duquesne Bridge will close the southbound center traffic lanes on Tuesday and Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT said.
The left lane on southbound Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) and the right lane on the southbound Parkway North approaching the bridge and continuing across the structure will be closed from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. Northbound traffic will not be affected. All ramps will remain open.
SAI Consulting Engineers will conduct the work.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Monroeville Mall policy aims to tame teen shoppers
- Black Pittsburghers still challenged in education, workforce, housing
- 3-alarm fire burns Hill District row homes
- Pittsburgh police chief: Officers, public must unite against violence
- Officials investigating fatal Shaler house fire, working to identify body found in rubble
- Judge dismisses charges against public defender accused of lying to court staff
- Port Authority focusing on natural-gas bus fleet for proposed rapid transit line
- ‘My baby is gone,’ father says after dog kills his toddler in West Mifflin
- Parents of Plum students demand protection against sexual impropriety by teachers
- Penn Hills man indicted for mortgage fraud pleads guilty
- Macy’s building might become mix of hotel, retail, upscale apartments