Glenshaw man admits to having child porn
Published: Tuesday, February 5, 2013, 1:31 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
A Glenshaw man pleaded guilty in federal court last week to possessing child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Prosecutors said that in June 21, 2012, Daniel L. King, 24, was found to be in possession of videos depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct.
U.S. District Court Judge Cathy Bissoon scheduled sentencing for June 4, when King could face up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine or both.
- Memorial Day weekend traffic expected to be slightly lighter than last year
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Government defends recording Armstrong County man’s jail conversation
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Link between Washington County bomb threats, bank heist probed
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Humans will retain key role in robot use
- Appeals court hears Indiana County power plant case
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.