Glenshaw man admits to having child porn
A Glenshaw man pleaded guilty in federal court last week to possessing child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Prosecutors said that in June 21, 2012, Daniel L. King, 24, was found to be in possession of videos depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct.
U.S. District Court Judge Cathy Bissoon scheduled sentencing for June 4, when King could face up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine or both.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Allegheny County crime lab rates among world’s best
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- TED Talks event to appeal to millenials
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for Allegheny, Westmoreland counties
- Bridge inspections, washing to impact Pittsburgh traffic