Glenshaw man admits to having child porn
A Glenshaw man pleaded guilty in federal court last week to possessing child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
Prosecutors said that in June 21, 2012, Daniel L. King, 24, was found to be in possession of videos depicting minors in sexually explicit conduct.
U.S. District Court Judge Cathy Bissoon scheduled sentencing for June 4, when King could face up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine or both.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- VA hospitals in Pittsburgh, Erie turn attention to female veterans’ needs
- Allegheny County Controller Wagner claims rival Flaherty benefits from ‘dark money’
- Western Pennsylvania watchmaking company says worker safe in earthquake
- Penn Hills School District brings on former employee as consultant
- Senior at Pittsburgh’s CAPA school focuses spotlight on homeless students
- Work to begin on Fifth Avenue apartments in Uptown
- Baby makes arrival at fast food restaurant in Hazelwood
- Duquesne University, union spar over labor laws
- McKees Rocks council president arrested after SWAT standoff
- Newsmaker: Leslie Geier
- Plum school officials ignoring help, advocacy group’s chief says