Surveyors to work along Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon
Short-term lane closures will begin Monday on Washington Road if weather allows crews to conduct research for an improvement project near Mt. Lebanon's southern border, PennDOT officials said.
Crews will be locating utilities and performing research in the area between the Connor/Gilkeson road intersection and Ordale Boulevard.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Suspect in Route 28 death has long history of ignoring vehicle registration, license laws, records show
- Lower gas prices entice motorists to drive long distances for Thanksgiving
- La Roche College to accept up to 90 credits from community college students
- Alcoa judgement helps U.S. Attorney’s Office collect 5 times its budget
- Brentwood police chief to get nearly $200K as part of settlement agreement with borough
- Allegheny County police investigate out-of-state company that hired worker charged in fatal accident
- Coaches lead discussions to influence athletes’ attitudes toward women, avoiding violence
- Newsmaker: Sister Rita Yeasted
- Judges with Pittsburgh ties enter race for Pa. Supreme Court
- Surgery for man shot by Pittsburgh officer on hold amid legal limbo