Surveyors to work along Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon
Published: Monday, February 4, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, February 4, 2013
Short-term lane closures will begin Monday on Washington Road if weather allows crews to conduct research for an improvement project near Mt. Lebanon's southern border, PennDOT officials said.
Crews will be locating utilities and performing research in the area between the Connor/Gilkeson road intersection and Ordale Boulevard.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Trib poll: Peduto pulling ahead in Pittsburgh mayor’s race
- South Side group sponsors wide range of activities outdoors
- Campaign makes push for organ donations
- Humans will retain key role in robot use
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- South Hills candidates for 42nd District seat want smaller House
- Monroeville family celebrates daughter’s enduring spirit of generosity
- Newsmaker: David S. Pollock
- Woman alleges abduction, rape by ex-boyfriend in Overbrook
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.