Surveyors to work along Washington Road in Mt. Lebanon
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Feb. 4, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Short-term lane closures will begin Monday on Washington Road if weather allows crews to conduct research for an improvement project near Mt. Lebanon's southern border, PennDOT officials said.
Crews will be locating utilities and performing research in the area between the Connor/Gilkeson road intersection and Ordale Boulevard.
Restrictions will occur as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Trial begins in Steelers stabbing
- Landmark former school in Pittsburgh’s Hill District to incubate startups
- Wuerl tells faithful all Catholics are responsible for schools
- Democrats consider Pittsburgh for 2016 national convention
- Proposal to drill in West Deer and Frazer draws comments from both sides
- 4-car crash near Fox Chapel snarls Route 28 traffic
- Post 9/11 veterans lend skills to community leadership course
- Newsmaker: Leah Pileggi
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- Garden project unites Homewood through self-sufficiency, veggies
- W.Pa. runners bask in Boston pride, help in ‘taking back the finish line’