Oversize cargo to snarl Freeport Road traffic
Published: Monday, February 4, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, February 4, 2013
Traffic on Freeport Road will be detoured again on Tuesday and Thursday mornings so trucks can move extra-large cargo through East Deer and Tarentum, officials said.
Freeport Road will be closed between the C.L. Schmitt Bridge and Conroy Way from midnight Monday through 7 a.m. Tuesday, and again from midnight Wednesday through 7 a.m. Thursday. Northbound traffic should detour via Riddle Run, Butler Logan Road, Route 28 and Route 366; southbound traffic should follow the same route in the opposite order.
Texas-based Fagioli Inc. will be moving mill stands for a new hot strip mill that Allegheny Technologies Inc. is building at its Brackenridge Works.
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Allegheny County parks considered for drilling
- Sentencing postponed in Pitt online threats case
- Congressmen: VA Pittsburgh ignored requests for Legionnaires’ records
- Newsmaker: Tom Lopus
- Loyalhanna porn suspect says he was seeking his children
- Congressional awards honor 3 Western Pa. teenagers’ achievements
- VA had Legionella bug 5 years before disclosure
- Shaler Area teachers plan strike unless deal reached
- Newsmaker: Jennifer Moss
- New NSA data centers will store decades’ worth of electronic communication
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.