Peebles Road work to disrupt traffic through Feb. 15
Work to install a large drain pipe under Peebles Road in McCandless, delayed by bad weather, will keep the road closed to most traffic through Feb. 15, PennDOT officials said.
Peebles Road has been closed between Hemlock Drive and Presidential Drive since late November. Work will resume when weather allows.
Westbound traffic should take Hemlock Drive west to Babcock Boulevard, turn left onto Duncan and follow Duncan back to Peebles. Eastbound traffic can follow the same route in the opposite order.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Upper St. Clair lifeguard ordered to stand trial for rape of female lifeguard
- Downtown Pittsburgh Macy’s donates bits of history
- Siblings sue over gas rights in Jefferson Hills land parcel
- North Hills transit service limits lamented
- Founder of Operation Safety Net in Pittsburgh named one of CNN’s 2015 Top 10 Heroes
- Bishop Zubik visits Mooncrest Community Center
- Police looking for man who sexually assaulted Squirrel Hill woman
- Allegheny County Sheriff’s deputies apprehend one of county’s ‘most wanted fugitives’
- Former Pittsburgh mayoral candidate sentenced to prison for bogus 911 calls
- Newsmaker: Rudolph ‘Rudy’ Zupancic
- Sky’s not the limit: Pirate Parrot takes trip into Earth’s atmosphere