Peebles Road work to disrupt traffic through Feb. 15
Work to install a large drain pipe under Peebles Road in McCandless, delayed by bad weather, will keep the road closed to most traffic through Feb. 15, PennDOT officials said.
Peebles Road has been closed between Hemlock Drive and Presidential Drive since late November. Work will resume when weather allows.
Westbound traffic should take Hemlock Drive west to Babcock Boulevard, turn left onto Duncan and follow Duncan back to Peebles. Eastbound traffic can follow the same route in the opposite order.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Scientists dismiss dire outlook for Western Pennsylvania winter weather
- Toll road system traces roots to Pittsburgh and Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Gir’s hearing at risk in tiff with insurer Cigna
- Heavy rain prompts flood advisory for Allegheny, Westmoreland counties
- Trial near for Shaler man paralyzed in Pittsburgh police shooting
- Obama faces bipartisan criticism over his foreign policy
- Newsmaker: Bryant Andrews-Nino
- Carnegie Mellon grad’s tweak to tweets turns 7
- Work set for Parkway West
- White House threat sparks call for wider immigration debate
- Arizona Uzi shooting that accidentally killed instructor ‘just stupid’