Peebles Road work to disrupt traffic through Feb. 15
Published: Monday, February 4, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, February 4, 2013
Work to install a large drain pipe under Peebles Road in McCandless, delayed by bad weather, will keep the road closed to most traffic through Feb. 15, PennDOT officials said.
Peebles Road has been closed between Hemlock Drive and Presidential Drive since late November. Work will resume when weather allows.
Westbound traffic should take Hemlock Drive west to Babcock Boulevard, turn left onto Duncan and follow Duncan back to Peebles. Eastbound traffic can follow the same route in the opposite order.
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- Memorial Day weekend traffic expected to be slightly lighter than last year
- Link between bomb threats, bank heist probed
- Newsmaker: Tom G. Leech
- Competitors offer tips to Stanton Heights school startup
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Militaries’ growing use of ground robots raises ethics concerns
- Mt. Lebanon School District to charge for sports, extracurriculars
- Storm won’t pack as big of a punch in W.Pa.
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.