Newsmaker: Melissa Sherer Krause
Noteworthy: The Pennsylvania Pharmacists Association Educational Foundation elected Krause to a two-year term on its board of directors.
Family: Husband, Jonathan
Occupation: Consultant pharmacist at Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions Inc. in Ross and adjunct clinical instructor for Duquesne University student pharmacists.
Background: Krause joined Pharmacy Healthcare Solutions in 2004. She is a board member and past president of the Allegheny County Pharmacists Association and treasurer of the Duquesne University Pharmacy Alumni Association. She is a member of the American Pharmacists Association; Lambda Kappa Sigma, Tau Alumni Chapter, a professional pharmacy fraternity; the National Association of Chain Drug Stores; the National Community Pharmacists Association; and the North Hills Toastmasters Club.
Education: Doctor of Pharmacy from Duquesne University in 2006
Quote: “Probably the most rewarding part of my job is being able to help pharmacy students … to learn to become better pharmacists.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 2014 has been among deadliest for the world’s airline industry
- Residents, search panel refine profile of Pittsburgh police chief
- I-79 resurfacing to start in Robinson, Wexford areas
- Transplant patients in limbo over coverage under UPMC-Highmark pact
- Newsmaker: Charles H. “Chip” Dougherty Jr.
- Pittsburgh police officers reprimanded in Banksville restaurant robbery
- Newsmaker: Mary Jo Dively
- $24M water filter project at Aspinwall treatment plant nears kickoff
- Ukrainian festival will go on in McKees Rocks despite crisis in homeland
- Moon Area board reconfigures elementary buildings, votes again to close school and explore merging with Cornell
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion