Dog bites toddler's face
A toddler who was bitten in the face by a dog on Steuben Street in Pittsburgh's West End was taken to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC.
The incident occurred about 1 p.m. in the 700 block of Steuben Street. Police officers at the scene said the child's injuries were not life-threatening. They did not provide further information.
Owners of the dog declined to comment. Authorities did not seize the dog.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Family of Children’s Hospital transplant baby urges feds to change cochlear implants policy
- Nearly 1 in 10 has had identity stolen, RMU poll finds
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- University, Pittsburgh officials inspect student housing in Oakland
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- Pa. Monuments license plates revenue to help maintain Gettysburg monuments
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging
- Allegheny County’s crime lab ranks among world’s best
- Water main break in Hill District unlikely to affect nearby school