Dog bites toddler's face
A toddler who was bitten in the face by a dog on Steuben Street in Pittsburgh's West End was taken to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC.
The incident occurred about 1 p.m. in the 700 block of Steuben Street. Police officers at the scene said the child's injuries were not life-threatening. They did not provide further information.
Owners of the dog declined to comment. Authorities did not seize the dog.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Allegheny County loses population, Census figures indicate
- Ex-Gov. Ridge: Hacking group’s kill list only a scare tactic
- Man charged in child rape case from 2014 arrested again
- Demolition of Brashear factory in Pittsburgh’s North Side uncovers time capsule
- Forest Hills picks new mayor for rest of year
- North Side blogger pushes herself for a cause
- Pittsburgh police release photo of alleged cash snatcher
- $10M in Pittsburgh funds stay on hold until payroll management system is complete
- Contraband found 3 times on fired Allegheny County jail psychiatrist
- Historian McCullough: Hometown Pittsburgh ‘one of the best cities’
- Despite demand, women comprise only 11 percent of cyber security workers