Driver critically hurt in Lawrenceville crash
A driver was in critical condition Sunday afternoon after crashing his car in lower Lawrenceville, authorities said.
The vehicle crashed into a utility pole about 3:45 p.m. in the 3800 block of Penn Avenue, near the Allegheny County Health Department office.
Pittsburgh Zone 2 Police said the driver was transported to UPMC Presbyterian in critical condition. The police accident investigation division was looking into the crash.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh Trails Advocacy Group volunteers cut trail in South Park
- Pittsburgh wins Gawker.com ugliest accent tourney n’at
- Former Rollier’s store to become art gallery, cafe
- Western Pennsylvania residents chill about forecasters’ spat
- City suspending trash collection Tuesday to honor slain worker
- Legal titans prepared to tussle in Ferrante cyanide homicide trial
- Foundation donates $350K to revitalize facades in Downtown Pittsburgh
- Newsmaker: Thomas J. Usher
- Allegheny County Council members outspend expense accounts
- Pittsburgh VA director gets more time to appeal firing recommendation
- Rules hamper Franklin Regional attack victim scholarships