Presidents’ Day closings
Published: Saturday, February 16, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, February 17, 2013
Presidents' Day is Monday. Here is a list of closings in observance of the holiday:
• Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts.
• Post offices, no mail pickup or delivery. (Express Mail will be delivered.)
• Most schools.
• State liquor stores and most banks. (Some branches in supermarkets will be open.)
• The Port Authority's Downtown Service Center on Smithfield Street, though buses will operate on a regular weekday schedule. The customer service phone line will be in operation from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 412-255-1356.
Note: City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
- Accrued sick time weighs on Pittsburgh budget
- Just hold on, 911 officials say of busy signals, but frustrated callers want explanation
- Monroeville family celebrates daughter’s enduring spirit of generosity
- $24M tax-increment financing plan sought for Summerset development
- Flavors of the world treat for PSO fans
- Veterans or families seeking benefits from VA are dying for a decision, Trib finds
- Newsmaker: Dale Varega
- Appeals court hears Indiana County power plant case
- Concert reflects youthful nuances
- South Hills candidates for 42nd District seat want smaller House
- Wabash Tunnel hours to be permanently restricted
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.