Presidents' Day closings
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Feb. 16, 2013, 6:30 p.m.
Presidents' Day is Monday. Here is a list of closings in observance of the holiday:
• Allegheny County, state and federal offices and courts.
• Post offices, no mail pickup or delivery. (Express Mail will be delivered.)
• Most schools.
• State liquor stores and most banks. (Some branches in supermarkets will be open.)
• The Port Authority's Downtown Service Center on Smithfield Street, though buses will operate on a regular weekday schedule. The customer service phone line will be in operation from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 412-255-1356.
Note: City of Pittsburgh offices will be open, and trash collection will follow the regular schedule.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Officials identify Chartiers shooting victim as Wilkinsburg man
- Patients nationwide die waiting as 1 in 5 kidneys rejected by doctors
- Pope Francis inspires incredible optimism
- Bethel Park man to receive degree from Pitt he earned 64 years ago
- Film tax credits bill would bump up state budget
- Newsmaker: Rosalind Ross
- Year after City Council OK, gunshot detection system unactivated
- South Fayette mother wants case against bullied son to be dropped
- Bullied South Fayette student’s case prompts wiretap overhaul legislation
- Castle Shannon man accused of crashing way down Pittsburgh street
- May retreat to offer support for Western Pa. military veterans, spouses