Work to close Banksville Road near Parkway
One lane of northbound Banksville Road will be closed on Monday in the area approaching the Parkway West, PennDOT officials said.
From 10 a.m. to about 5 p.m., the right northbound lane will be closed in the area of the underpass just before Route 19 meets the Parkway West.
Crews will be working on overhead signs.
Drivers are advised to slow down, use caution, and expect changing traffic patterns and delays.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Demolition of Station Square warehouse nears
- O’Hara teen finds inspiration for flying, dodging robot in fruit fly
- Expert: Print on cyanide vial could be vital in Ferrante murder trial
- Labor board’s subpoenas in UPMC case are not relevant, federal judge says
- Newsmaker: Dallas Jackson
- Police charge Oakmont man in fatal Penn Hills shooting
- Pitcairn police department to carry Narcan for heroin overdoses
- Police identify victim of deadly Homewood shooting
- AT&T offers customers option to text 911
- Light rail shutdown between West Library, Library stops set for Sunday
- Single lane of Fort Duquesne Bridge to close early Saturday