Work to close Banksville Road near Parkway
One lane of northbound Banksville Road will be closed on Monday in the area approaching the Parkway West, PennDOT officials said.
From 10 a.m. to about 5 p.m., the right northbound lane will be closed in the area of the underpass just before Route 19 meets the Parkway West.
Crews will be working on overhead signs.
Drivers are advised to slow down, use caution, and expect changing traffic patterns and delays.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Loose barges on the Mon highlight woes of winter’s end
- 4 World War II veterans from Western Pa. honored by French government
- 14 more arrested in connection with drug trafficking ring
- Man accused of accepting bribes to lie about defendants’ drug tests will stand trial
- Mt. Lebanon deer-culling corrals sprayed with urine, repellent
- City has enough salt despite delivery refusal on Thursday, official says
- Drilling group says Wolf overestimates expected tax revenue
- Officials will train camera on Neville Island coke plant
- North Hills Girl Scout volunteer sentenced for stealing from camp fund
- Nonprofits offer help with Pittsburgh pension problems, Peduto says
- Wolf’s education proposal gets mixed reviews