Work to close Banksville Road near Parkway
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, February 18, 2013
One lane of northbound Banksville Road will be closed on Monday in the area approaching the Parkway West, PennDOT officials said.
From 10 a.m. to about 5 p.m., the right northbound lane will be closed in the area of the underpass just before Route 19 meets the Parkway West.
Crews will be working on overhead signs.
Drivers are advised to slow down, use caution, and expect changing traffic patterns and delays.
- Chlorine spill evacuates Wilkinsburg apartment building
- Memorial Day weekend traffic expected to be slightly lighter than last year
- Bethel Park board rejects fact-finding on transportation
- Link between Washington County bomb threats, bank heist probed
- Competitors offer tips to Stanton Heights school startup
- Corbett wants clarification on education standards
- Four Pittsburgh school board candidates won’t be challenged in fall
- No known illnesses from Legionella bacteria found in Washington County VA clinic, official says
- Stamps to mark Gettysburg’s 150th
- Former Mt. Lebanon commissioner on top
- Municipal roundup: Dormont mayor’s battle still tight
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.